Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

thats perfect, i need something that burns at more then 5,000 degrees

Why? Silver melts ~1700F

when your melting more then 2 ounces you need to get it way hotter… plus you need it alot hotter then just melting temp to have enough time to pour it into the mold

I think 5000F would be too hot though…wtf kind of vessel is it contained in to withstand 5000F?

nah, def wont be too hot, itll be perfect.

ok

looks like this guys using the same torch with good results, def gonna roll with it

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umg3WSdPWHY”]Silver Refining Hand Pouring 999 fine silver 5 Troy ounce Ba - YouTube[/ame]

cool

so can you buy stolen shit now that you can melt it down?

scrap metal gets melted regaurdless, very rarely will silver be stolen… the heaviest chain in the world scrap out at like $86 lol… And not many people steal spoons and forks…

:rofl

so yes

read the edit fizzle my nizzle.

I sincerely doubt that the heaviest silver chain in the world would only result in $86 in scrap.

Prove me wrong, I want data and numbers.

at my last job one of the guys saved all the silverware the restaurants threw into the dirty shit and was going to scrap it all eventually but I quit before he did.

I just took a load of shit (no silver) down to Predel’s this afternoon and got some cash.

I highly doubt the silverware was actually silver paul

was a figure of speech, but truthfully the heaviest single silver chain ive gotten in the last 3+ years was less then $100 in scrap… pre 1964 silver coins which crooks cant tell the difference and sterling flatware is where big weight comes from.

maybe $20 in silver from 100 pounds of plated flatware.

I think Ill stick to scrapping lawn mowers and grilles and shit like that

you gonna melt those down, Paul?

then youll stick to having f150s instead of pimpim new lambo urus’s

I fucked up by not investing in silver when i first started when silver was like $11 an ounce… Silver was $44 an ounce like 11 months ago… even at todays price, $24 id be making $190 on a SINGLE 10 ounce bar… 500 ounces, bought slowly over years, wouldnt be felt, but would yield a n almost $10,000 profit!! pretty good fucking investment apposed to a quarter percent keeping ur money in the bank…

The dollar is fucked anyway, pretty soon, a $100 wont buy toilet paper, watch

No but somebody else will and eventually they’ll be new Toyotas