Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

I just take what I get for free. I made $18 scrapping junk we had at home today

I dont need toilet paper. I just drip dry.

paul i know your real cheap and stuff, but youd do real good with investing in silver… The reason I say this is you dont feel the need to buy un nessisary things, but im sure you wouldnt mind making alot of money over time?

take a small portion of your paycheck each week or maybe even once a month and buy a 10 ounce bar of silver… you will forget the value of it as its not cash, but it will be there if you ever need it as its VERY liquidable… 5-10 yrs from now if you havent needed to off any, you can make $10k/20k/40k/50k+ depending on how much you invest

im being halfway serious here, no one likes pitman, but that kid understands what increase and decrease of the dollar means…

before 1964 $0.05 used to buy you a hershy bar and $1 or less would buy you an entire loaf of bread… 49 years later, a hershy bar costs 20 times what it did and a loaf of bread 3-4 times what it did… 4 quarters back in 1964 (made of 90% silver) could buy 1 loaf of bread, now, those same 4 quarters can buy almost 7 loafs of bread in scrap silver value… The value of the US dollar has deprechiated severly while the value of precious metals, silver in this case, has gotten greater

silver sucks…

invest in cars and shit.

can i buy the 100 ounces of silver you have? pref below spot?

sold my silver and bought some ambit energy and some verve energy drinks.

lolol, you didnt buy any dream trips like the jamacan prince??

holy fuckkk thats coming to shift next. next week some chodewhistle is gonna be talking about dream trips and holding a fucking sign up.

at least the other pyramid schemes got new bmws… these guys get a 7 series with 150k on the clock and a bad motor.

sick pic. taken in a parking lot at the mall. the guys bus pass is hanging out of his pocket.

wtf

How much is a bar?

Right now Im paying off bills and dont have a ton of extra cash to invest.

Could you melt down some silver I have into bars?

ordered a BR mustache bar for the rear diff and billet diff mounts :slight_smile:

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.com/parts/b/buschur_evo_moustache_bar.jpg
https://secure.buschurracing.com/catalog/images/ModRearDiff11.JPG