Project: Do Work

Excellent build thread Trevor, very impressive how much effort and time you’ve put towards your car. Good job!

Btw, how’re you going to pass emissions with all of the corresponding equipment removed? I’m considering doing it myself due to the plethora of 18 year old vacuum lines and possible EGR leaks.

All of the thing you’ve done are still on my to do list, 2 years after owning the car. It’s sad, I wish I had a garage, and a lot of free time + adequate tools.

Sweet job Trev! That fuse is exactly where it needs to be.

Very clean! get an enclosed vented battery box. I look forward to seeing you go KA-T, the level of detail is impressive!

Yeah, yeah, I’ll take care of the intake eventually, just needs a little smoothing. Adam, I gotta come check out this software and we’ll design you up a cage :slight_smile: haha. You guys are on your own with the coffee runs, not a fan of that shittt.

Thanks man, emissions was taken care of…
Took me a while to getting around to doing this shit, its been 4 years since I had my other 240 , its so worth it man.

The optima’s are a sealed battery correct? so theres no need for a vented box. Thanks, me too!

Bought a Origin roof spoiler the other day, its on its way. Also real 180sx sides that I’ve been holding onto will be going on sooner or later. Not sure what to do about a rear valence yet…

I’ve seen 4 Optima’s leak before, just an fyi!

^ Thanks for the heads up. I think this battery is pretty much pooched anyways, so I’ll probably have to get a new one come spring.

^Just ask Mr. Bing (PUR) about his 5 or 6 Optima red tops he has gone through…

Wire tuck? :boink:

I’m in love, Never thought a KA could look so sexy.

Awesome build.

I wish i had the money and patience for that.

I’m jealous.

Grease nipples (zerk fittings) were installed in every rear spindle poly bushing to avoid sticktion, allowing me to keep then well lubed up and functioning at all times. I forgot to take any pictures of the bushing extraction/installation, lets just say I wasnt in the mood to take pictures.

do you think you could give us a quick write up on how you did this?

Great job on them Gt’s Any before and afters of those GORGEOUS wheels?

I like the subframe brace up front.

Also the colour choice underhood is impressive,

Wicked car man.

Nice relocate and tuck too.

Nice job man! much thought and details went into that bad boy!!

very nice build engine bay is immaculate!!!

Hot damn that is one hot green hatch… who would have thought green was so sexy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I did a slight wire tuck, nothing super intricate though, just extended some of the injector wires so I could tuck the harness under the intake mani.

http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=554&highlight=zerk

Thats the write up I used, you can get the dremel bit and grease fittings at Canadian tire.

Theres the before picture but you cant really see any of the imperfections, the aluminum was starting to corrode under the clear coat and there was no way to polish them up. There was also very slight curb rash on one or two of the wheels. Theres a pretty good after pic in this thread iirc.

I liked the colour when I got the car, but it grows on you the more you look at it. Definatly the sexiest S13 colour :smiley:

That’s what I’ve been saying for years!

SPRING BUMP

Cars coming out of storage this Thursday hopefully. I’ve got a few things planned for it right away.
Picked up a carbon fiber roof spoiler and some Volk C-ultras for track wheels and have a set of 180sx sides laying around that are going to go on
Getting it tinted, GTR seats and Personal wood steering wheel are going in from my winter beater.
Also found a wrecked Z32tt, so I grabbed the 30mm aluminum front and rear calipers, ebrake assembly, rear spindles and 5-lug and BMC. If anyones interested in the aluminum spindles or TT rear hubs, let me know.

Pics this weekend if all goes as planned!

ASs hat… You shoulda bought my calipers…

^^ I already have 26mm fronts. But for the price i got this whole setup for, I couldnt pass it up. :slight_smile: