Project: Do Work

nice thread :slight_smile:

love the wire tuck, makes it look so clean.
attention to detail is crazy

^thanks guys.

Got some work done today.
Megan CF roof spoiler installed

Swapped over my GTR seats, Personal wheel and leather shift/ebrake boot from my winter beater

Test fitting the Volk C-ultras, going to be used as track wheels. Front tires rub a tinyyy bit on the coilovers, going to have to run a skinnier tire.

And a couple new pics, feels good to be driving it again.

Do work.

Hey Adam (s13counterpart), this is for you.

Anddd some pic whoring after a good wash and cleaning.

Looks good Trevor.

Awesome…
Is that a new one or did you just grind down all the dog vomit welds? lol

Thanks John, yours is lookin good too 8)

Ground down the welds, I was going to polish it up but that would have required another couple hours of sanding to get it perfect.

Good job on the car bro…funny how after all these years i would stumble on this car again…brings back memories.

Thanks man, gotta find that missing centre cap lol.

Fuck thats dope, love the yellow dtrls, and the hatch spoiler just looks ballin

That is some amazing work you did on your car. The amount of time, money and patience it must have taken. Salute to you. You give me hope and motivation to start my own project.

I love what you’ve done with your engine bay/ka :slight_smile: Good stuff. Also overall the car looks great.

Thanks man! I remember admiring pics of it and being dissapointed when you were parting it out years ago, it’s kinda cool how cars/parts make their way around the community.

Mann, tell me about it. It drives me crazy every time I look at it, but I can’t find a replacement for the life of me. Arg.

I wasnt sure if I liked the yellow DRL’s so I put the clears back on for the time being, and yeah the roof spoiler is Illlin’.

Thanks guys.

Not much to udate, havnt had alot of time to work on it as of late. Have acouple things im wokring on though such as this

Bam.

Fucking bomb!
You must swing by soon!

glove box and head linear look wicked. howd you manage to get that done?

Thanks. All it took was some fabric, spray on glue and time. I did the door cards as well.
Heres some pics of the interior from bings meet, photocred to Iank and SmokeyV

I also fixed, painted and installed some real 180sx side skirts a week or two ago, Dont really have any pictures of them but heres they are on the car on the way to bings. Photocred to Tim Sadchikov and …

I know this thread hasnt been to exciting as of late, but somethings en route to me via USPS that should make it a more interesting read in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.

Looks hot Trev!

What’s the delivery guy got for ya? PM me if you’re keeping it a secret…

wood is hard to pull off… but here its been pulled off.

Figured I’d update this abit since I just took her out of storage. There wasn’t alot… well no actual work done over the winter despite what I had planned. However I did collect the majority of parts I need for the build whenever I get a chance the get to work on it.

Heres some pics after a nice wash/wax and vaccuum today

Whats to come…

Three spoke lovin’