Project S14 240sx

let not get ridiculous. That S14 will not beat a motorcycle. period.

I bet it would have a hard time keeping up with a Stage 3, S4.

dumb comment,

a brand new gsxr 600 runs 11s with a pro rider

a 1000 runs 10s with a pro rider

and i hayabusa runs high 9’s with a pro rider…

its not impossible to beat a bike… obviously you have never seen a fast car -

plus that 9 million pound supra is a dog, under 500hp ? thats a joke, a 350hp sr s14 will slap a 600 i’ll put money on that -

your right I live in a box, and bike to work.

I never said it’s impossible. But it will not come close to smoking a bike like what was originally posted.

read my post in its entirety prior to commenting.

thank you.

okay… im done… now what ? i see a part where it says, that s14 will not beat a motorcycle period… hmmm that kinda sums up all motorcycles… and from my experiance… a stage 3 s4 ? what ever the hell stage 3 means… sure…

his car should hit low ten’s … and most riders do not ride their bikes to the full potential… but im sure your amazing…

I hate when people say with stages… wtf is that

Stage 3 NASSSSSSSSSSS!!!

oh nooooezzz my flooorrrr!!!

LOL you guys are funny!! i just wanna beat my buddy on his 1000cc thats all to prove a point to him lol…gotta wait till i lay more jam which will happen on race gas :slight_smile:

If you guys perhaps did some research on other cars besides your own you would understand what a Stage 3 Audi, Porsche, BMW entails.

Chad - I don’t ride a bike. So I’m not amazing but thank you for the compliment.

Polar - You have a suede interior in your 240. I hate when people do that.

Acidz - I hope you blow you motor trying to beat your buddy on his 1000cc. To prove your point to me.

I’m done here.

Ummmm, I race motorcycles…

They’re not magical unbeatable machines.

I’ve been spanked on my GSXR 1000 by Mustangs, Talons, Supras, never an S Chassis yet though…this S chassis would spank any stock production bike.

It’s all power to weight ratio…and aero. At 100MPH and up, most bikes are bricks for aero.

Sure, they’re quick off the line, but highway…it’s not hard to build a car to spank one and then jizz on it’s face.

Ummm, there are plenty of people that know stuff about other cars apart from an S Chassis here.

Sure, I know what a stage 3 Audi S4 is, so what? It doesn’t change the fact that you come off way too hostile and defensive about this. It really sounds like you’re jealous.

Why would you wish someone to blow their motor??? that’s just ridiculous.

Why are you against this car going faster than a bike in A STRAIGHT LINE??? Why??? I’m confused.

He’s clearly just trolling, ignore him.

Acidz, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this car makes me like zenkis.

(Da1) beat my buddy with his R1 2 years ago in the s13 ka-t that I have know!!! I also beat 2 600CC bikes last year and I have two witnessess on this board.

Bikes are beatable!!! You have to remember bike in the states are fast they chip and what not, here in Toronto how many bikes you think are chip for more power?

Acide car will be fast, dam fast!!! he will beat his buddy R1.

WOW!! whatever if my motor blows it blows ill be pissed but its part of the game…and i have seen cars take bikes only point im tryin to prove to my buddy is a car can beat a 1000cc bike because i have seen it!! he just doesnt want to hear it.

It’s all good if i lose i lose i dont care i just wanna try it out :slight_smile:

and thanks buddy been workin hard on this car to make it what it is. also if anyone wants any work done feel free to msg me we can do about anything!

The look on a biker face after you run left him is price list. Ask Da1 what a biker did after he spank him.

da1 what did he do?
more on topic… SICKKKKK build! hope to see this car one day!

Engine ? Ka-t forge piston arp studs and bolts stock rods, Jim wolf ecu tuned for 550cc but ran 900cc with SAFC, stage 2 cams and cam gears. race the R1 @20 psi from a 40km roll.

wanted to know what the biker did after getting owned lol. but that set up sounds fast!

It was actually 25psi lol… the guy ran into me and purposebuilt on this forum at a pizza pizza about 2months later with a crew of his bicker buddies and he told them do NOT attempt to race my car if spotted on the highway(he had an R6) then he started giving the story of how bad i had beat him. they were all cracking up,it was jokes…

draggone`s buddy with the r1 was a much better fight tho i was able to hang off the roll(top of 2nd) he pulled on me slightly in my 3rd, i evened out with him in 4th and just barely pulled a fender on him right through my 5th was fun lol

acidz car will be more in hayabusa`s territory if he can hook up traction.an r1 wont hang for long on the highway

Still…

Stage 3 NASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!