quick question

how much trouble would you get in if your caught with an illegal animal as a pet

a shit load why?

not like a friggen panda bear or anything but something small. does it matter

most likely just fines but when u do get caught the d.e.c will show up and over drug the critter and it will die
the best way is to take the easy rehabers test and get a liscense to rehibilitate wild animals… it was $40 when i took it in avon 2yrs ago

my spelling sucks, i flame myself

so what type of animal is it? Venomous snake?

Gazelle? Manatee?

spider monkey?

the last do do bird?

kangarooooo i hope

i wonder what happend to that guy who had a pet tiger or leopard in his apartment in manhattan… wonder if he got in trouble…

Enough to get fired from a state job. It shows a lack of good judgement, and disregard for the law. Why would you do this?

WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL!!

Step 1 to doing illegal things: post about it on a public forum.

I had piranha’s before. Lots of people did though. Certain animals are “illegal” because if you let them go in the wild they car reak havoc on the system. Imagine if I were to put 4 or 5 in a small little warm sunfish pond in June, and little Johnny goes for a dip a few months later after all the food is gone in the pond?

depends if you can keep your mouth shut…

is it a turtle less than 3 inches diameter?

depends on the animal.

fines, if ur neglecting it then they will bring up criminal charges on you. i will ask you what everyone else is asking you though, WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL IS IT? if its something like a bermese python or pirhana its no big deal but if u have a venomous snake or even a tiger which some people do have, then you the fine is gonna be pretty hefty.

Remember that next time you go to streetrace someone down the 190 doing 120 mph.
Anyways, I never said I had one or was gunna get one. I know someone that has an alligator

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

I work for the state. THe only way I could ever get fired is if I killed six people. I did the math, and six is the figure I came up with…

I get your point, but I’m not risking my job if I disregard the law.