quick question

Do you have a gold badge from the state?

see those would be cool till it got to be about 4 feet long and you can no longer confidently control it knowing that if you slip it wont rip your arm off or worse.

what do you do with it once it gets to the point where its too big to keep in your house? call SPCA and say ummm IDK whats goin on but there is a gator in my bath tub?

:rofl: :lol:

i lol’d at this post

ya big time fine and most likely animal neglect because providing it with the conditions it needs to live stress free or even live at all is very very difficult. But animal neglect charges usually dont bring on nething more than a fine and at the most a couple months in the SLAMMER!!!

when it gets big u take it to PA where its legal and u sell it for 1k.

buy it for 200$ and sell it for 1k 4-5 years later

im no expert here… but im sure upkeep on something like an alligator is more then the $800 you’d make after 5 years. I mean last time i checked buying gazelles and other animals for it to eat aren’t cheap. Plus it’d prolly be a few hundred bucks to make a cage that would safely hold it in.

true that man, I work for the state also and man some of these fucking people should have been fired like 20 times over but havent been…
Worst case you pay the union some fines