RANT re: Cops

[quote=“jeeves744,post:38,topic:26272"”]

a bunch of shit that screams “LOOK AT ME” then you get pissed when you get hasseled :bloated:

[/quote]

i said i like it, i didint say i do it.

by profiling me, i should have been more specific. they have made me get out of my car they have searched me, theyve searched my car, theyve accused me of driving while impaired when i was not, then they blame it on the fiberglass box thats in my trunk, its made of fiberglass it must be fumes that are getting to you. hey assholes there are cars made of fiberglass… theyve hassled my passengers. like i said he pulled me over in my driveway and admitted i wasnt speeding and they just try to get me to admit to things im not doing. IVE BEEN PULLED OVER BECAUS EI WAS DOING THE SPEED LIMIT AND THE COP SAID I WAS ACTING SUSPICIOUS AND AVOIDING HIM!!! i live off of harlem… i was making a left onto harlem to take my girlfrind home who lives on harlem. they know this too becuase ive been “pulled over” in her diveway too. and then i was going to go to louies ON HARLEM. back to making my left. i was making my left when a cop was driving by towards louies. i let him go and pulle dout behind him. he pulled over in front of multisorb by across from the skatepark. i passed him he followed me over the bridge and left when i pulled into my girlfirends driveway. she decides she wants food too. i back out of the driveway and continue on to louies, he passes me going the opposite direction and flips his bitch follows me again to louies and puts his light on when i park. blah blah blah your we avoiding me and going slow. NO I WASNT AND IF I WAS ITS FOR GOOD FUCKING REASON TO AVOID THIS FUCKING HASSLE!

^one of many photos that i have^ this one happens to be in my GFs driveway.