RB

:lol: Dude, you’re taking my power plan ideas. I wanted to go for a top mount mani GT2871R, 26 cams, FMIC and GTR injectors.

Id stay away from GTR injectors… pain to install along with hard to tune … soo Ive read anyways on some aussi sites

better option is new gen RX7 right impedance and are 550cc stock

Hmmm really? I was researching GTR inejctors in a 20 and all you need is the GTR resistor pack to go with the injectors.

GTR cams are use solid lifters.

RB20 uses hydraulic.

GTR cams do not drop in bro.

If you can make it work. Then by all means. I’m just saying…be careful!

lifters are fine… not a big deal… Its recommended you use GTR springs tho… been watching a build on GTRC with a few guys doing it… and a friend is giving me his stock gtr cams if I want them

Yeah I seen them on GTRC as well, but by all means I want to see it done in person.

mmhmm^^^

only issue Ive seen is with the GTR cams in a RB20 they are sooo huge that you should knock back your rev limiter a bit due to the valves getting crazy close to the pstons… we shall see what happens… I know a few peeps in Jp that can ship me Greddy PON cams for a dec price

Tomei poncams FTMFW!!!

The valves are always super close to the pistons regardless of the engines rpm.

The problem they are talking about is valves floating. Motor spins to fast for the valvetrain to keep up. Valves end up staying open practically. Put a good set of springs and a thicker head gasket. should be much much safer

exactly… Ive got a line on a front facing plenum and the rest of the shit I need to do a proper FMIC setup and top mount… but I think I might just do the interior on my car first… cage, seats etc… proper set of aem gauges

I hate driving my car now cuz of no gauges, only thing I have working is speedo.

Side facing plenum’s I do not like on rb’s. Lose to much torque.
Then again. With cams. Might make up for it.
Whenyour all said and done dyno that bitch! I have plans for mine. But
Maybe that will change?

Im running a RSM as well as a SAFC2 so I still can moniter stuff … but I want a true boost widebnd … oil and elec water temp

Hey Sticky, did you replace the clutch. timingbelt, and waterpump when you did your swap?

Just wondering how the engine is from toronto JDM, any problems?

always replace maintenance parts. Know where you stand with your motor.

Anyone interested in a screamer style turbo elbow for rb20 or rb25? Only been used for an hour.

Pics?

Clears steering shaft?

Clears shaft. No pics. Works awesome. Stainless. Fits 25 and 20 motors

How much, stu?

And is it a no-name one that leaks out the WG dump? A lot of them do.