risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

I downloaded firefox just to get that tool. It kicks ass! I’m a bit hesitant to pillage people around me though. Never know who has treaties with who…

im sending out my first pilliage i hope it goes well

so my problem is, I have upgraded the trading post to see within 2 island radius and I can not find anyone trading marble, or anything for that matter… How do i go about expanding without it?

Pillage.

almost there…

i am the small fry compared to the people around me. There are a few smaller, but they have nothing for me to take. I am slowly building up an army and navy and have the hands off research going on.

Steal from the island next to you. Install the score plugin. Find someone with 0 military and take em down with 2-3 slingers. Easy for win.

Are there any other add-ons to this game? Or just the score tool?

Not that I know of

When making a new colony, do you want it close to your original island?

I am currently on glass, and I’m gonna do a marble colony today. I see the ones next to me have all level 3 and 4 towns, so I’m guessing they dont upgrade the resources.

Should I go to one that is a little further away with level 8 and 9, that probably has the resources upgraded?

I wouldn’t worry about that aspect of things. IMO, your first colony should be at most 2 islands away, just so it’s easy to transport goods/military/etc back and forth. My next colony will likely be a bit further away.

sureshot, it wont let me join for whatever reason. :tdown: Say’s I you don’t have enough points?

at any rate, can anyone send me some grapes and sulfur? I have a shit ton of marble to trade for it

I don’t or you don’t… or don’t you know? It says the alliance has three free diplomacy points, and the alliance only uses 1 to accept a member in. How many diplomat points do you have? You only need 1 to join… :frowning:

Send me 500 marble, I’ll send you 300 grapes now and 200 more when I get another action point. Thanks :slight_smile:

edit: score tool says you are still in NYSpd… did you leave it yet?
edit: the alliance now has 6 free points = 6 more possible invites

what do i need to get a invite?? im just building a Palace it will be done in 4 hours :gotme:

Do you guys get your academy past level 6?

Need an embassy, then you can get in.

Way past level six, i have a lvl10 and a lvl6 academy

n/p man… it’s on the way

this is the message I get when I try to join. Not sure what I have to research to get it done.

“You haven´t researched this topic yet and therefore can´t accept this offer.”

edit: I don’t know how to leave the nyspeed alliance lol

I’ll try fucking around with it

sureshot… you got a msg in game

I think you need to rebuild your embassy man.

edit: Does anyone else have a museum? I need some cultural goods up in this biatch!

:frowning: