Ron Paul 2012

I am posting here so at least the people who are subscribed will see it.:smiley:
Another crazy email I receivedā€¦

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called ā€˜Negroes.ā€™ So how can the Obama ā€˜birth certificateā€™ state he is ā€˜African-Americanā€™ when the term wasnā€™t even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obamaā€™s birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obamaā€™s birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obamaā€™s father was born in " Kenya , East Africa ā€œ.
    This wouldnā€™t seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obamaā€™s birth, and 27 years after his fatherā€™s birth. How could Obamaā€™s father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the " British East Africa Protectorateā€.

3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapiā€™olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital ".
    This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called ā€œKauiKeolani Childrenā€™s Hospitalā€ and ā€œKapiā€™olani Maternity Homeā€, respectively. The name did not change to Kapiā€™olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/397149_662256291431_51001659_33780145_437004148_n.jpg

I just saw Sheldon Adelson on NBC saying he gave Gingrich(a PAC that supports Gingrich)millions of dollars because he supports Israel. Adelson also mentioned being a z1onist!!!

People need to wake the fuck up and realize that Z1onists run this countryā€¦ and the World.

Yeah, well, Israel is one of our allies. What do you expect? Would you be all bent out of shape over politicians who support Great Britain if there was a fun tin-foily word for people who support them?

I personally wouldnā€™t use the word ally when talking about Israel. I would use the term ā€œAmericaā€™s pimpā€.

Here is a good oneā€¦

FUCK FOX NEWS and their so called Republican twitsā€¦
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcjYHauTQjE&feature=g-vrec&context=G241b763RVAAAAAAAACg

The problem with Ron Paul is he wonā€™t support RINOS?!?!?!? He should be eliminated if he wonā€™t support Neo-Cons?!?!?
The Neo-cons are helping to steer this country off a cliff and Ron Paul should not hit the brakes he should help the Neo-cons and Dems steer it off the cliff? Where do they get these idiots on Fox News?
Seriously Fox News? Suck it.

KILL YOUR TELEVISION. (And wake the fuck up)

So now Santorum has done enough damage to ā€œsuspendā€ his campaign. This is an orchestrated joke.

The Republican elites were hammering him hardcore to drop out before Pennsylvania. That would have been another big battleground state loss that would have looked bad for Romney, and they canā€™t be having that. My guess is they will conveniently pick up his campaign debt and give him a speaking slot at the convention for playing nice.

I bet Palin scared them enough to pick a boring VP candidate this time. Lots of talk about Portman from Ohio right now. zzzzzzz

I would ask why the main stream media is covering this but I already know the answer to that questionā€¦

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRa1YGng54

Wow, that primary was sketchy as hell. Why does Paul even bother running in a party that wants nothing to do with him? If I was him Iā€™d send out an :fu: to the Republican establishment and run 3rd party.

lol, because then the Dems would win for sure. The GOP is the lesser of two evils and Paul isnā€™t an idiot. Heā€™d rather some of his platform be addressed (namely the national debt) than elect the party that runs counter to it.

I am not convinced that Obama would have a better chance without a third party Ron Paul.

a vote for ron paul is a vote for Obamaā€¦

I donā€™t think Romney can beat Obama but I do think Ron Paul can take some of the Obama vote. Where that leaves us I donā€™t know but I do know this country needs a big change in direction that Romney will not do. The only thing worse than 4 more years of Obama is 8 years of Romney. Maybe the best thing at this point would be 4 more years of Obama then 8 years of Rand Paul. Either way the entire situation is terrible thanks to the z1on1st controlled media and the ignorant sheep who follow it blindly. Getting sheep to open their eyes even under current conditions is disturbing to say the least. Oh well this country had a good run maybe it is time to collapse. lol

Edit: A VOTE FOR RON PAUL TODAY IS NOT A VOTE FOR OBAMA so get out there and vote today!

some republicans will vote for ron paul which is a lost vote for mitt. I doubt many democrats will vote for ron so there is little lost here.

IMO Ron Paul doesnā€™t need to be the president in order to move policy in the direction he wants. His simply running for office has advanced many of his ideas and brought them to the public light regardless if you think the media is suppressing his message.

^I do agree but obviously being POTUS carries a lot more weight.

^^ Donā€™t ā€œmisunderestimateā€ the anti-war, pothead, civil liberties vote swing. But yeah Romney would lose some votes for sure.

Remember or maybe you guys are too young, H. Ross Perot was said to get 2% and he actually eneded getting 10 times that? Well Ron Paul is way ahead of thatā€¦ just sayin.

It doesnā€™t carry as much weight as most people think. Everyone forgets about the separation of powers. If Paul were elected he couldnā€™t do anything heā€™s talked about anyway without a lot more support than he currently has from other elected representatives from both parties.

He would have the support of the American people. No recent President has told the truth about what is going on, especially financially with this country. Most people have no clue how screwed we are financially. If he went on TV every other day like Obama does but actually spelled out what congress, the Fed, etc, etc, etc were doing people would get behind him like no one in modern history. This is exactly why the corporate controlled media must not let him reach that level. Most importanty I donā€™t believe he can be bought off, I may be wrong but that is what I truly believe.

Not that I liked Obamaā€™s course but look how drastically it has changed since he was elected. Clearly bought off imho.