Say Hello to the new Speaker of the House

http://www.braintumor.org/about/pressphotos/nancy_pelosi.jpg

ooooooo…it’s a lady

now pass me some cavoissier (sp.)

Nancy Pelosi is kind of intimidating.

I think we can all agree that having someone from California as speaker is a scary. They are as far left as you can go.

:tspry:.

:tup: :tup:

:tup:

:tup:

Now if they could just pull out majority in the senate :crossesfingers:

Oh we got the senate, just need to hold through the recounts…holla

Then we’ll give Clinton senate majority leader to stop her from running for president

:word:

• In Virginia, Democrat Jim Webb claimed victory but led Sen. George Allen by fewer than 8,000 votes out of just more than 2.3 million cast. Several thousand votes remained to be counted later Wednesday in heavily Democratic precincts in the Washington suburbs, raising the prospect that Webb’s lead could grow, but Allen was counting on a good showing in military absentee ballots, and a recount looked more and more likely.
  • In Montana, veteran Republican power broker Conrad Burns trailed Democrat Jon Tester, 49 percent to 48 percent. Many precincts were yet to report because problems with new voting equipment meant the last voter did not cast his ballot until 11:55 p.m. and required a recount of every vote in Yellowstone County.

I’m buying more guns before she gets her way, and i’ll remember this day when the BS auto emission legislation gets passed down :slight_smile:

Thankfully Florida is not one of the recount states. Jeb would take care of that.

hahahahaha

great

soon we can start raising taxes to give the lazy… er i mean poor more money. i’m so excited, i can’t wait for all the change. it’s going to be awesome.

Did anybody else think it was odd that our REelected INCUMBANT (Hillary) was thanking us for voting for CHANGE? Is she going to, like, start doing things now? The first round was just practice?

They have to raise taxes because your party went to war and spent all this money.

Whatever happens we will all have to deal with it because even though you voted you still don’t have a fucking say in just what happens :stuck_out_tongue:

Pelosi has outlined a “First Hundred Hours” agenda that promises to reform lobbying, enact the recommendations of the bipartisan 9/11 commission, raise the minimum wage to $7.25 an hour, cut the interest rate on student loans in half, streamline Medicare’s prescription drug program and expand federal funding for stem cell research.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

R-E-P-R-E-S-E-N-T-I-T-I-V-E Republic

A war that your party was all for at first, and its been less than 24 hours, and your already blaming the last group for the shit the new group wants to do, this is gonna be a fun 2 years.

So long as you say “Going into Iraq was a mistake” you’re ok in my book. Everyone can make mistakes, most Dems made one with their vote on the IWR, most have apologized.

fucking democrats…

Yeah, the country was being run so well with a GOP controlled house and presidency. :roll2:

joe do u vote?