SCCA Solo II AutoX Novice School - 4/22/06

Bah, car won’t be ready, might take the rex out though.

i’ll be there but because of my SFB’s i have to run SM :frowning: will still be fun though :slight_smile:

I might be able to help with timing this year. However, there is a SLIM chance I might have a car to compete in too.

The More the merrier. I can’t believe how big our SM crowd is, weird.

I wont have the new whip by then…

:frowning:

I destroyed one of my Falken Azenis RT615s three days ago. Ordered a new one…

My car will be missing some parts to it, but she’ll be running! I just hope that tire gets here in time!

Trophies are going to go 10 deep if this keeps up… :lol:

At least now I have a better chance at getting a shot glass!

I’m sick of shot glasses. It’s time to graduate to bigger cups a little more often (I hope). :slight_smile:

No SM for me this year.

I will be in SM once in a while when I decide to make the trek to B-Lo but not driving my car.

this sucks…i may niot have my breaks on in time

why would you want something to break?

WOOPS Brakes sorry

im registered! cant wait!

One more week, who’s ready? :poke:

This weekend it’s time to remove the A/C, swap the power steering rack to manual, swap the power windows to manual windows, swap the leather seats to cloth, remove the roll bar, and get the front air dam installed.

If it doesn’t all get done, I’ll just be a little overweight for the first event or two.

Not me. But I’ll still be there. It’s ready enough to make it around a few times :slight_smile:

Just registered, taurus won’t be ready. So I’m taking the wagon. :frowning:

Still have to change heads (hopefully tomorrow), new brake discs, sway bars, harnesses, and some more sneaky sneaky…I’ll be there one way or another

i am for the most part… have no idea what class i fall into though.