SCCA Solo II AutoX Novice School - 4/22/06

what do you drive and what have to done to it?

I will be there co-driving a friends civic…can’t wait. still have to change CV shaft and put the new breaks on…and maybe a few other minor things…but it will be ready for next weekend:)

I’ve decided I’m not putting any money into the Fiero to make it faster, just basic parts to keep it running. This will be my “just have fun” season. Hopefully by the end of the season I’ll be in something of the ESP variety playing with John’s camaro. :snky:

2006 wrx with a bigger ic, bigger turbo, injectors, full 3 inch catless exhaust, in the process of adding a heat sheild to the turbo so it doesnt heat soak the ic.

stock tires, wheels, suspension.

Street Mod.

:werd: and I would highly suggest R-compound tires if you want to be competative.

If he doesn’t know what he’s classed in, I’m hoping he’ll race in novice. And no one in novice runs Rcomps

yea im in novice but on the registration it still asks for a secondary class. i listed unknown for now but its nice to know where i should be and thanks for the help.

Heh with the recent mods i cant afford new tires yet maybe towards the end of the season.

2 days to go and still trying to get my car running properly. At least my car is jacked up before the first event, instead of AT the first event, like last year.

You upgraded the turbo and you are on all seasons? Awesome! stop by saturday i would love to check this bad boy out.

i should really try to repalce my CV on saturday and get ready for sunday…but maybe i will just go both days and worry about it later

^^^ there’s the spirit!

lol…the boot is just ripped for now…ill just repack it with grease and duct tape it…LOL

um…boost? You mean boot?

i do mean boot…i get typing happy

boosted maxima!! sweet sleeper!

nope i wish…there is one around here though…but nope NA for me…hopefully next yr…3.5 265hp swappage

what time on saterday does the school start?

School Schedule - ECCN, Saturday 22 April
7:00 AM -8:00 AM Final Set-Up
8:00 AM Instructor’s/Staff Meeting
8:00 -8:30 AM Students arrive at ECCN
8:15 -9:00 AM Student Registration / Waivers / Barcodes
9:15 10:00AM Driver’s Meeting
10:00 AM Break into groups
10:00AM -12:30 AM Rotate through teaching/practice sessions
12:30 PM Break for lunch - Set up ‘full course’ for afternoon teaching runs
3:30 PM - Breakdown / Clean-Up

Info Found Here:
http://www.wny-scca.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=253&sid=9ed588baf4640837aa42c62d7add195f

I would recommend getting there early (before 8 am) and get in a few course walks/help set up.

The latest you can get there is 9 am, but you will be playing catch up.

damn it 10 seconds too late.