Shreks boosted GSR Build

[quote=“justa4door,post:39,topic:32325"”]

Zer0DazE tunning … FOR THE WIN

i say just throw 15lbs at it all day and call it a week … and if you blow build a ls :gotme:

[/quote]

:tdown:

non-vtec motors

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:41,topic:32325"”]

:tdown:

non-vtec motors

[/quote]

:gotme:

^ wow the fuck is Kevin?

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:43,topic:32325"”]

^ wow the fuck is Kevin?

[/quote]

you have to forgive him…his reading ability is not that good!! :lol:

HAHAHA yea good for me …good for dropping out of high school

stupid

lol

[quote=“Shrek,post:32,topic:32325"”]

Im thinking Ill be in the low teens. Ill let the tuner use there judgment. I was looking at Evans but I don’t like how he doesn’t use crome or uberdata. The good thing is it’s a set price. I’ll probably have Inn tune get me started and see where im at. Id like to learn how to tune myself one day.

[/quote]

ya because the program he uses is way better then crome and ubercrap. a set price is nice because then it doesnt change half way through. his price includes all dyno time from start to finish, street tune, and cam gear tune. he does alot of tuning for the price he states and its well worth it. and once your tuend by him you dont need to go keep getting tuned, unless you start changing parts.

lol

[quote=“layzie,post:47,topic:32325"”]

ya because the program he uses is way better then crome and ubercrap. a set price is nice because then it doesnt change half way through. his price includes all dyno time from start to finish, street tune, and cam gear tune. he does alot of tuning for the price he states and its well worth it. and once your tuend by him you dont need to go keep getting tuned, unless you start changing parts.

[/quote]

i have a feeling ectune is to neptune as crome was to uberdata.

lol

is this better

ectune ~ neptune

crome ~ uberdata.

I think he wants to know if Chrome is better than ectune.

[quote=“Goldenboy,post:52,topic:32325"”]

I think he wants to know if Chrome is better than ectune.

[/quote]

no, it is not (and its crome, no “H”)

lol

you can get neptune RTP now that you can tune yourself. you wont have to tweak it anyways once he tunes you. like i said unless you change shit that will make a big difference you wont need to retune after he tunes you. full-race personally flys him out to tune their cars. he has geoff racier(owner of full-race) 850whp daily driven civic on neptune.

lol

nice cam gears lol i have the same ones

nice.

lol

wow…that looks good.