Sightings Thread

well i aint kissing joe jiggs. that’s some PJB @ adultworld shit right there

how many times did you turn around in the village? approx. because I know you may not be able to count that high.

:rofl

Don’t think it was Cossey, but I saw a nasty sounding Ruf 911 on I-90 around exit 31, east bound yesterday probably like 6pm. Than later that night saw some kids tearing it up at exit 25a (off 1-90) in a caged miata w/o a top with no tail lights :lol

You’re lucky it wasn’t hard - And I mean this thing, not my dick

I don’t have time for this chicken shit bull shit

Saw a black dude driving a black Z31. Stopped and looked at the Acura TL at Unique Auto Plaza, he wants nearly 19k…

pulled out the silver ride outta the garage then went to get food in my TDi and i come back to a notecard on the window of my silver that reads " Hey nice whips I have a mk4 GLi come hang with our crew- Corey ( fri nights Kohls off central)"

haha

i think this is the kid with a red mk4 Gli that delivers in it at dom’s pizza on rt9 in latham. its got an exhaust, FMIC, intake and a SICK DV. SOO LOUD! ha

Red Ferrari hardtop on the northway, red Acura NSX on 787, red Ferrari 355 convertible on 146 in CP and a roadkill beaver on route 20.

Grey Z32 at the Planet Fitness in Loudonville

lmao what losers

Black Sti at the intersection of Wolf and Central, Wingless with CF trunk.

had LIAs black f430 pull up next to me on 155

LOL!!! Def. him…GOTTA be him. He wouldn’t run me on 9 yesterday…:frowning:

Saw McLarenGP in his civic
Saw my dad’s buddy’s built, cammed out '06 GTO 6.0:excited
I know I saw someone else from on here, but I forget

haha yesss

Fuck your life… all I wanted to do was have some fucking chips and you were being a dick, just standing there… holding the chips from me

HOLY SHIT… like 15 times!

nope… never happend

well i was up at 6AM so i doubt you saw me. that was my setup from 4:30-6, the only time i got sleep :facepalm

If you had just kissed don vito… you probably could of shared the top bunk with him

messed around with a silver ep3 civic si on western the other day. had black wheels with red lip. Sounded boosted or something.

asdhfads;g h;asdh fuck that. what the hell am i doing