skyline laws

GTR was not built to comply with the US Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards from the Nissan factory therefore not legal.

Register etc in florida! Haha

Can you get a Canadian PO box and register it?

Saw these in florida. Guy wanted $15,000 for the white R33, $18,500 for the purple one and the R32 wasnt for sale because it had to much work into it he said. I told him how it was nearly or, actually impossible to get them on the road here on Ny and they looked at me like i had 3 heads.

still illegal in florida, just because they allow anything on the road doesn’t change that. i prob see 5-10 cars at every big show with florida plates, not cause they are from there but because it’s so much easier then ny to put plates on a car.

Well if theyre registering and insuring them…

dealer plates will work, never needs to be registered

still illegal…

Yup. Just because they’re being registered in Florida doesn’t mean they’re federally legal. Look at pot in California, Colorado, etc… Still illegal on the federal level.

I think I know a little bit more than some dope down in Florida selling illegal contraband.

even being illegal i really want the r32 with the lsx swap in md thats for sale right now…if i had that the rx7 would stay rotary lol.

Ah, i forgot. Shift518 the all knowing site of the universe. Why is there a google when there is shift518?

don’t believe us if you don’t want to, but the fact of the matter is all non-motorex r33 skylines in this country are illegal unless they are older then 25 years which no r32-33-34 skylines are. florida is crazy easy to register cars in and they have no inspections either. you can pretty much get anything on the road there but that doesn’t mean the car is legal.

just a great reminder of how laws supersede each other:
local->state->federal

bamn, not federally legal means not state legal, but something could be illegal in a state but not illegal at a federal level :ahh

Well they figured out a way to make it all work obviously. The owner of the R32 got a 7600$ insurance check to fix the side that was smashed.

Don’t be such a dumb ass. I’ve owned two Skylines, only one of them being a MotorEx car, and have contributed a lot to the Skyline community, and learned a lot as well. I forgot you’re such an expert on registering cars in Florida and both their state law and federal laws. NYS registered both of my Skylines, that doesn’t mean both were legal. Progressive insured both of my Skylines, that doesn’t mean both were legal. I KNOW people who have gotten their state-registered Skylines seized from the federal government, and I KNOW people who have gotten their cars crushed because the government considered them illegal contraband.

I love how everyone whines and bitches about people being know-it-alls whenever they’re talking about something they have no clue about. God forbid someone knows more about something than you do. FUCK.

Im not the one claiming to be the expert here. I think that title goes to you, Sir Skyline.

I was simply saying that they have figured out a way to make it work from what i saw. Whens the last time you owned, registered, insured etc a vehicle in Florida? Do you ever stop to consider that MAYBE you dont know everything about the process and how they do things? There isnt any whining and bitching about anything. You guys are the ones gettinf all worked up over this shit, i could care less about the stupid fucking cars and if there is 1 or 1 million in the states.

You obviously couldn’t care less when you’re still posting about them and how the Florida guys “got around” federal law. I will claim the “expert” title on this subject without a doubt, considering I’m the only one on this forum with any sort of experience with the car, the legalization process, and the bullshit the comes along with it. I simply stated that even if the state of Florida registers the car and an insurance company insures the car does not mean it is federally legal. Then you came back with:

Ah, i forgot. Shift518 the all knowing site of the universe. Why is there a google when there is shift518?

So who’s the one that started getting all worked up?

because 100% of people that break a law get caught…

Youre the law expert around here. You tell me.

You mad bro?

:rofl im not mad at all. You guys are the experts here. Vlad should put light bulbs next to your user names so we are all aware of how bright you guys are.