SlowBoy Racing sucks..Local shop Reviews

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21781

ya im still in the north hills and currently driving that same car, but next week its gone to someone who lives down the street and im picking up a 4 door civic dd and a 240sx to start jumpin on the 240 bandwagon.

Woot, project FTW!

whos the dickhead that deletes all my posts? Then again i guess if your not on there side it doesnt matter anyway…

i did fucktard,come see me if u have a problem!

you must always have soemthing not so nice to say i take it?

well I dont see how it was negitive. All i said is I dont belive in having other people work on your car. I guess your not allowed to have a opinion that dosent concure with the Administrators on here. Nothing was said about any shop. So I dont see what was wrong with it…

qite :crying:about deleted post,how many u have,i checked,the only one i see is the one i deleted today! :ugh2: :jerkit:

No way I get them all the time… owell fuck it

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

hahaha …you don’t believe in others working on your car? That is the dumest thing I have ever heard. Sorry not all of our professions are mechanical…I do what I can by myself…unfortunatly there are much better welders out there than myself.

+1 on the bad service from slowboy.

yeah you had nothign but bad luck with them

i know they do alot of internet sales. but at same time, if they are dumping bmw to work on audi, they will be f-ing themselves. audis are nice when they run, but suck to work on. between the control arms, the electronics, and the timing belt shit–it can be a headache. i can think of easily a grand in tools just to do maintence work, some of which im sure they have from plaing w/ vw’s.

bad luck + bad service. I was told my car was fixed and “driving good!” Got a friend to ride all the way there and it was just as bad as when I originally took it.

car gets broken into, they claim to not be liable because it wasn’t on their property. well who moved it? I sure as hell didn’t.

omg… :eek2: take em to court

???

where did you hear this rumor?

Yea, by then I was piss broke, and to mad to care anymore. BTW it was back when they first built their shop. (2yrs?)

Well, after seeing pics of zexaccords cracked manifold he decided to use…1. tells me that hes got no sense of quality parts…so don’t even argue about ebay intercoolers. 2. I could have pooped better welds on your manifold for free. Somehow you have the knowledge to turbo your car yet at the same time choose the shittiest parts possible then proceed to go to a proven race shop and argue with an employee who would laugh out loud in your face if he saw your manifold. You get what you pay for. /ur bitching

Thats funny…
For my first turbo setup I have

AEM EMS
Garrett Turbo
Spearco FMIC
MDS Ignition
RC Injectors
and my manifold was TIG welded a few nights ago by jeff at 1st try(thanks). I did get screwed on the manifold, and I couldn’t tell the condition of the welds from the pics on the internet. Sorry if the above components arenot to your specifications ja ja jerk off. I spent a lot of time researching and learning and has been nothing but a great experience. To bad your jealous cause you have a VW…we all know whats up with the VW owners :greddy2: Tell me what above I could upgrade for better components for the money…I have seen alot of FMU/SAFC setups for peoples first.

If you want to run your car tonight it would be my pleasure…you are from the north hills right?