SlowBoyRacing : The worst automotive experience I've ever had.

i guess you were feeling lucky? i would of driven there with teh block and let them ‘inspect’ it there adn buy it on spot for cash / check and roll out… F all that mailing stuff and waitin…

good luck man.

That’s actually what I though would happen. They’d inspect the block then and there, and I’d walk out the door with a check.

But, Cragger assured me that it’d be done by the end of the week.

Again, my fault entirely for trusting these people. I just want everything to be over at this point.

If Cragger left too who the hell is left?

Craggar is a really cool dude and was the backbone of that company, ever since Nate and Craggar left that company is useless.

the whole thing was run by Curt just no one ever saw him because he was always too busy makin sure things were straight. HE left a while ago and the rest slowly left too.

Yeah, I dont recognize any of the names on their contact list besides Mike and his wife. No wonder no one is there anymore, that place is shady as shit.

the reason no one is there is minimum wage

Don’t seem much of a backbone…maybe that of a jellyfish.

But now Cragger is gone right? What makes you think you will ever get your money? I would bet the next story is gonna be the block was bad, so we tossed it, and we don’t owe you any money, since it was scrap.

I still have the unpaid invoice for it.

If I have to go to court over it, I will.

so cragger quit up there as well. damn i think nate still tunes for them on occasion. i havnt delt with them since mark left. that was my discount hookup. they suck

this is good to knwo since my friend is buying a wrx and is gonna need an awd dyno i thought he would go there but ill tell him not to. who else has an awd dyno close to pittsburgh?

using the dyno is one thing. if ur looking for baselines use it. tuning nate is ok. but i have heard some horror storys but i dont know specifics so i wont pass judgment! if u do ur own tuning i cant see renting the dyno a problem. its a dynapack and reads close to what a dynojet puts out. there used to be a awd mustang dyno in the north hills ese euro styles east but i believe they went out of business. if u find another awd dyno nearby pm me the info

Is that Dyno still in ESE or did they take it with them?

Saturday’s mail arrived.

No check.

better start going up there. i dont think you’re getting one in the mail

I’m heading up Monday.

They sold it when the store front closed, not sure to whom though. ESE is still alive on the interweb where it started out.

Who thats bullshit… Never getting anything from them again… if you need stuff for your dsm or evo Call TTP ENGINEERING in Orlando…:bigok:

my friend ordred a ton of shit from them for his supra. big turbo, mani, ect…

it took them FOREVER to get the stuff. then when he went to put his shit together they gave him the wrong mani. he said it took so long and went thru so much shit he is gonna sell it and just buy the right one because they fuck around so much

fuck that place and the goofy ass dudes that walk around prp like they are some kind of racecar drivers