Smoking Ban

:rofl: something like that…

No, I’m not, you’re not paying attention. I can walk away from a smoker, I can go to a non-smoking restaurant. I wash my clothes anyway because bars are dirty, and the smell goes away with the dirt. My doctors visits, however infrequent, keep costing me more and more money everytime because of fat people.

Obesity is affecting you, look at how much your health insurance is, then ask a fat person how much theirs is. It’s not like car insurance, otherwise fat people wouldn’t be able to afford to eat…maybe that’s not such a bad idea.

i agree with you that obesity effects health

i agree with you that obesity effects health insurance and all of that… but in reference to this topic its irrelevant.

Not that i want anything to do with this retarded thread but… health insurance is sort of like car insurance. if you are obese, or have any other major health problem, and you try to get insurance… you will most likely NOT get it, or you will have to pay a high rate for it. just like if you are a high risk driver.

Devon, i think you are thinking of me, not 2toneishot… and for the record, when soaking wet, i am just about 160 pounds. :bigthumb:

lol,no…he was there at the bottle shop for chads b-day right? if so he is a little man:doh: lmao

well then i guess i better return all the trophies i won for competing in the over 200lb class strongman championships over the last few years casue obviously their scales were broken…im pretty positive at this point that you have no idea who i am… sorry princess.

u were the one sitting with b-rad right?

princess? 200 pounds or not…i will eat u alive Mr.Iwillpumpjooup:blah:

i was sitting at the end.

:rofl: :rofl: anytime you want to step up to the plate gimme a call.

strongman don,t mean shit to me,need to know how to fight and fight dirty(not dirty piss for roids numbskull). Can u wipe ur own ass or does ur ass muscle get in the way?:rofl:

thats a whole other issue
im only talking about my health>your health

mr toughguy is that you?

who would win Pittspeed tuffguy of year 2006? (the gayest award to be won)

Your health is greater than my health??

I challenge you to a health match. First we’ll pee in a cup, then we’ll both smoke a cigarette, and see who can do more pullups, and run a mile faster.

nah,i,m out for now,i have a boxers fracture,Mr.roids can have it:bigthumb:

smoke a cig while running…in a public place

i just thought this was kinda odd and wanted to add to this discussion (whether or not anyone cares). I was down in W.Va. a couple of weeks ago riding with some friends. We stopped at a bar and i didn’t realize they banned smoking down there in the bars. Everyone was still smoking, but they were using empty beer cans as ash trays instead of real ashtrays. I guess they did this in case the gov came in to check on them? Kinda funny though. It seems you can ban it all you want, but poeple will still smoke wherever they want to.