Smoking Ban

Well first off it is WV,second i can see most small and local bars doing that,smokers cannot drink and not have a cig when doing so. Gov already raised the prices of cigs to get people to stop to no avail,they just buy cheap brands. As far as i see it…the main topic of the gov comtroling and regulating smo]king in public places will not work and if they do do ti the non smokers will still not be happy because u cannot ban smoking in the outside of local places,all in all it is a lose lose situation and nothing but controvercy and political bullshit.

:rofl: :rofl: boxers fracture :rofl: does that mean your mommy took your incredible hulk boxing gloves back to toys r us??? im outta here this is a waste of precious drinking time…

don,t let the door hit u in the ass:kekegay:

smoke it up, who cares, tthis thread remnds me of the maryjane threat darkstar was ruling 2 months ago.

I wont smoke a cigarette. i dont workout for stupid competitions verse idiots. but i can go sub 6 min mile and do alot of pullups. so if you can beat that pat yourself on the back. YAY

Jesus Christ, you guys have fucking testosterone squirting out of your ears or what??? Anyone who wants to kick someones ass over an internet discussion board thread is crazy…:ugh: :bash: :bash:

:rofl: this thread changed directions quickly…

i don,t want to kick ass,i am just a dick in general

yeah, it’s really an inconvenience for me to not be able to smoke in bars in Pittsburgh. :ugh:

I dont know who you are, but you’re my new favorite Pittspeeder. Finally someone who gets it. :bowdown:

Enough of this nonsense, I’ll bring up a very important issue…Billions of insects are killed every year by the windshields of automobiles…where is their voice…when will the madness stop…I personally am writing my congressman to try to pass legislation to stop the murder of these innocent creatures. That should do it, another new law will make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
The United States has sure turned into a whiny, pussified place…I’m sure our forefathers are just spinning in their graves…PUSSIES

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

wow… been a long day, rant coming up…

fuckin twits you’re so dumb you shoulda been aborted. minutes have been taken off my life by stress from having to process that your inbred opinion is weighed just as heavily as mine in america. the worst part is there are more of you than me. so go watch american idol, eat at TGIFridays, drink bacardi and diet coke, don’t smoke and ban others too. live your life like the tools your are and die ignorant. while you’re at it have some kids to perpetuate the cycle. just make sure you all pop your collars on your way out the door every day so your barcodes and 666 aren’t visible on the back of your neck.

peace i’m out and fuck yo couch nigga

thats about as played out as your smoking ban defense.

ok well when your car starts running… drive it in your garage by yourself i dont want to smell the fumes from it. k thx bye

eh,fuck him jeremy,thats what roids does to ur brain…not to mention ur penis:stick:

ya jeremy… you should probably just listen to your boyfriend.

great comeback bonehead,ur so smart i want to be just like u:rofl:, Go polish ur metals cause appearantly thats all ur good at

im definitely good at a lot more…just ask your girl:bukkake:

Oh God, grow up Kid…:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :tool: :tool: