Snow who else went and played :D

its snow time, Who else went and played around in a parking lot tongiht… Whoever has FWD better drive backwards well or your missing out…

anyways i just am happy it was fun tonight. Who else went out and played

I had to go out and test the ka-t in the snow, luv it

SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH fun

putting the vlsd in made a night and day difference

most people drive like morons though

lets keep it in the parking lots

i played around with an awd s60. electronic stability control sucks!

i promise i’ll go and play friday night!

i’m stuck downtown for now :frowning:

good times, out with a impreza and awd audi.

just shovelled my mommas driveway for an hour… beat that

Changed headlight bulbs at 6pm… fun fun.

I shovelledd the beer stores parking lot for an hour, With No hat… OR GLOVES, thats right im hardcore.

friggin car is at nissan.

all work and no play.

try installing a sound system 9pm-11pm lol i woke up the next day with dried blood in my nose lol…and no i dont do THAT kinda snow :stuck_out_tongue: (this was november last year tho)

hey…the guy said he’d give me $200 extra if I can get it workin the same day

…didnt have time to play…i drive propane forklifts all day so i jus play around with those anyway heheheh

My buddy fedon drifts the things that tow the baggage carts up at Peason.

240’s out for the winter SR time, but i did have the s10 out at the dominion parking lot havin some fun and saw 2 240s come in (dundas and nayagawa)

haha that was me and my buddy. we just went to the blockbuster there to pick up a video. but we were alreayd having some fun at dundas and trafalgar. the longo’s parking lot is pretty fun. :smiley:

It’s all about the assdragging. (e-braking…for those…not…understanding)
Home Depot parking lot got owned.

I was just out… went to timmies for my 3am triple triple.

Car moves fine, stopping can lead to a food massage but I got used to avoiding that one pretty quickly, definately need snow tires though.

Greg’s old FK451’s just arent going to cut it.

haha snow drift dound one was sick

4wd audi’s pw0ned teh weather.

GT

240 is stored kind of miss it already, I tried having fun in fwd it isnt the same :frowning:

I did a little donut after getting some groceries in Oakville. Then I basically just slid all the way home.

Need to put the snows on for sure (like that makes a difference)

Fun times for sure.

lmfao! nicely put. i didn’t see that coming from your first sentence, all the way home!
:lol:

My 240sx has already been put away for the winter but I did have some fun in a 5 speed supercharged 2002 Nissan Xterra from work!