so i dropted my i phone in a puddle

they feal bad for jewish people,of course ya would

no job sucks

remove the battery

remove the sim card.

let it air dry, do not power it up until the phone and battery are 100% dry.

as long as it hasnt been turned back on it should be good, my phone has been wet. like soaked and it works still.

sorry but i wouldn’t shell out another 250 for another…

Doubt it. Its your fault the phone got fucked up. Same as if ya walked in and said hey…I just dove into this nice pool with your product in my pocket, will you give me a new one?? Lemme know how ya make out…

brett how long till you turned it on?

until its dry

:retardclap

i dont think brett turned anyone on:excited

hey w/e. no skin off my nose. the squeaky wheel always gets the grease ( something like that)

lol just hair dry it for 10 or so minutes. and then let it sit over night near a heater or something. just enough for it to get warm

i let it dry for a day or so… try to shake what you can out of it… put it by a fan of sorts, but not heat.

just took out the sim card total dry the lint on it was too

:wierd

An old trick was to submerge it in a cup of denature rubbing alcohol for a few seconds. Theory behind it is the alky absorbs the water in tight spots, molecules bond, and when alky dries water goes with it and leave no residual moister. same principle behind dry gas really…

Whether you want to try it on an i phone that;s up to you. I’ve done it to some shit phones with good results.

ummmm what is up wit kids these days

hmm

well if i had a cammed, slammed and more SS i could.

but, youd be suprised at what i can pull off :wink:

ahhhh that is true cant wait to see all the pussy my fat ass gets in the marro

Just realized the thread title:

“I dropted my phone” = “He brokted my nose”

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/the-longest-yard-the-longest-yard-clip-3-broken-nose/1664554881

:rofl :rofl