Sponsorships

yes actually, thanks for asking ,if u want a list please pm me and i will be more than happy to fill u in , i just dont wanna sit here and biggup myself, people who really do need it get it , the ones that dont get on my case and the ones that actually did give exposure to the shop get tons from us , one example Scotty MacKay 93 civic hatchback , went from street car to full out race car paying only for parts , free labor and storage , 3 years , approx. 500 hours in labor free over the years , not including track support and towing back and fourth , as anyone knows racing is a very involved sport and time is money.

there wass one point where there were so many cars getting deals and rocking the shop stickers that we started to have cops all around the shop cuz these homos were ripping around the city causing tons of issues , almost every modified import ud see had in the kw/cambridge area was rocking the shop name , (this was way before the F&F) so alot of people dont remember .

My reason for doing what i did was not crookd , whats looks better to someone , 5 % off $100 or 35% off $130 ??? it wasnt to screw people , but when u get annoyed to the point that u just want these kids off ur case u give in just to make the headache go away.

Everyone was either asking for a discount or a deal , why not do it this way and get something out of it ?exposure … Money attracts money like u said right ? Its not crooked , its bussiness, and ask anyone of the boy here thats ever bought anything off me , even Bing , u get a great discount, and buddy rate on labor, well i dont tell u how much to pay , u just pay how much u feel is right , ask Iquabob. If i feel that its too little , i say something .

Im still in contact with the boys at the shop , infact there still good freinds of mine , and since ive been gona sales are down about 35% so i guess i knew what i was doing , and there were smiles on peoples faces , its not crooked if everyone in the end is happy. So bob my freind , please dont assume everything i do is crooked, because its not. Need Sponsorship? LOL