Springs install

I still love you meatpaws…:hug

LOL word.

actually $20 is crackhead talk.

nike makes compressor tools?

Now that there’s a possibility we’ll be family in the future, I can no longer include you lol.

I’ll edit my post. :hug

Lol nowwwwwww ya wanna say were family lol

by the way, slowmarro is a former mitsubishi tech…

The best way to do this job:

Put car on 3 scissor jacks
Rip and tear struts out fast as possible
Clamp vice grips on the bottom of shock piston
Impact top nut off with assembly between two tires
Swap springs
Impact top nut on hard
Cram back into car

This should take about 10-15 minutes per corner if you really rush.

:rofl

Yes they do
http://www.nikehydraulics.com/en/products/8/45/

Serious?

Yes he is , I worked for mitsu for a few few and I was a triple star cert tech as well as I was the only tech certed to work on the evo diff hydro,s .

lets summarize all this:

-You want springs installed
-$700 is too expensive
-$700 is totally justified because of overhead, book hours, etc.
-You should do the job yourself
-You don’t have the time to do it yourself
-Buy tools for <$700 to do it yourself
-You still don’t have time to do it
-Nike doesn’t just make shoes in China
-Bring it to anyone on the forum except for slowmarro
-Bring it to Slowmarro

anything I missed?

^rep!

Nailed it! :rofl

That’s really good to know and you’re in the same town and you’ll take topless photos with my car. Triple winning!

Best one I got sofar from CRC stuff was a AAA drop off for a camery that didnt start. Taped a few times on the starter and it would turn over, or rapidly click the key and it would engauge and turn over just fine. Bad starter. called the owner and let them know what it was to get the OK to get it. Told them the price for the part and labor and they said ok.

Comes to get it and refused to pay us becasue he didnt believe that we put the starter in, even when he started the car 10 times in a row without any issue, and after we showed him the recipt with NO PARTS MARKUP to prove it. Then we had to get the old starter out of the metal scrap pile and show him it. THEN he argued the price saying the $80 we charged him was way too much he thought to install the starter! Anyother rapist shop could have hit him up for 3 times that to install it that takes 25 mins to install.

GTFO

Rent spring compressor from advance
Blast shit out of car
Blast shit into car
Hammer on it

I don’t get the problem here

Fixed

:rofl

fucking awesome

Absolutely dying here :rofl Beers on me for you two if we ever meet in public :slight_smile: