SR oil starvation

Misconception, Varun DOES pick up my calls Brandon. I never said he doesnt bro but i appreciate the help and anger.

On a side note the damage is done I feel 1/2 at fault and i feel that you did not take a good glance at that photo of the pan before i put the engine in. I figured there was a gasket between the pan and block and i didnt want to break the gasket other wise i would have popped the dent regardless of you giving me the thumbs up saying its ok. All i asked for was you to cover 1/2 the cost for the long block. My clip was not 2500 at cost for you please dont bs, you are a great help over the phone while i installed the motor. Theres a lot of lying going on im not being one of them. Dont help me with the motor, ill deal with the problem on my own, thanks for the shortshifter,seats, muffler, sr clip, Coils for my buddys car, gauges, quick release, STB’s *and my baller wheels. I geusse thats all i will ever need to aquire from you from this point on. Thanks for the overloading help over the phone as well throughout everything over the past 16 months. Ill return your compression tester as soon as i get a chance. Have a safe trip.