street racing ruins thanksgiving

Theoretically that is correct, if you make a habit of blindly following authority.

Fact is, if i contribute $20,000 in taxes in a given year that gives me the RIGHT to use the resources it contributes to. In much the same fashion as purchasing shares of a company gives you voting rights.

Abusing those rights can and should result in punishment, possibly removing certain rights for a certain period of time, but the notion that the roads and driving vehicles is a priviledge is stupid.

regardless, that is neither here nor there… passing on an unpaved shoulder is incredibly dangerous.

If the kid couldnt keep his cool and hit someone while merging he obviously cannot drive. Just because it is an unpaved shoulder doesnt mean your car should go out of control upon reentering the roadway.

Also, make a point of always taking witness accounts with a grain of salt.

“it felt like an airplane went by”

what the hell kind of truck was this guy driving where a small sedan sounds like an airplane as it passes?

More on the topic of witness accounts, i personally beleive that nothing a woman ever says in court should be admissable simply because the majority of women are retardedly retarded retards. This guy in the truck sounds like he used to a woman.

And this tag-line “Centre of hell” that is appearing in all the papers.

It was a fucking car accident, it sucks, it’s tragic… but you caught the kids, they’ll get punished. I feel bad for the families, it really sucks, but the situation is being sensationalized and levied into a politcal anecdote.

Dont be blinded by emotion. The laws wont stop speeding.