Synapse Camaro SS Devolepment

Thanks for the input, Really appreciate it! I checked out Brian Tooley, he seems to have some very nice stuff! I talked to my Pal Mark@Applied last night for a while and came up with a custom grind that I think should work perfectly.

Sorry for the wait on the video…Here it is from Friday!

sounds good and nice numbers!

+1 Mark Atkins is a great guy.

I saw the Camaro pick up another 13-14rwhp with a custom intake! Can’t wait to see (& hear) results from a custom cam

Greg was in charge of taking the video, so any complaints can be directed in his direction :haha

Here is the Dyno video: http://youtu.be/Bc98svggw8I

I will be posting the Graph of the Dyno test between the stock airbox and our first Aluminum intake!

Results were rather good. The stock Airbox isn’t much of a restriction until the upper end of the power band. Our custom camshaft is in the works, along with some trick modified rocker arms to handle increased spring pressures. We will be posting installation Pics along with results as we head down this road…

Bout time you guys got big into the domestics… Tell Morgan to get some diablosport software, ill be into something new soon that will need some massaging.

New 5.0 has nothin’ on dat torque curve

why new rocker arms? the stockers are more then efficient enough to handle a .660 lift. I have actually seen more aluminum aftermarket rocker arms break over stockers. Its the stockers bearings that are the weakness but that can be fixed by the “trunion bearing” upgrade.

It’s easier and prob more cost efficient to just replace the rocker as a whole, ANdrew.

Sent from my iPhone using Fapatalk

could be…I was just sayin…

No need for aftmkt rockers on a ls3 just do the reunion upgrade . If u really want to change em go harland sharp,s . That’s what I’m running in there shaft mnt setup .

Just wanted to clarify, we are using modified OEM rocker arms!

Love this car! Great job guys.

good deal.

We’ll be testing that one.

Small update. Steve installed the cam and springs and had a chance to put it on the dyno the other day to begin some tuning. Car laid down 463whp and 470wtrq on 93 octane. Has a very smooth idle, stock like driving and has a good lump to it. Im very suprised how much it picked up with a small cam compared to whats out there thats larger than what we did here. Videos and charts to come.

so you work at synapse now?

I believe he does.