The Final Piece To My Eclipse...

“Welcome to a new way of driving your automatic import car. Before the TCUGO , driving an automatic car was considered boring and not sporty. The lack of control over the gear you were at was making it cumbersome to get a real good feeling behind the wheel. Now this will change with the introduction of the first transmission control unit with wireless paddle shifter, the TCUGO V1.0

http://www.tcugo.com/

i figured it was gonna be a flatbed or AAA membership.

yea i hope u got AAA

i thought that it was going to be a pic of $$, neat system. (if you are really going to get it)

No DSM’er leaves without AAA or they are seriously stupid. On the plus side, I have only been down once because of something failing on my car. Everything else is because of me modding the car.

I cant see that be going good, fun yes, but bad for the tranny.

I am 100% getting this… I might even get it before I get my suspension.

I’ve got a rebuilt tranny now with better clutches a shift kit and a high stall. Once this current one shits the bed, I have a full $3000 race transmission going in.

enjoy, it does seem like a neat idea. Has there been any write up’s on that unit to see if or how it abused the tranny.

damn why so expiensive?

No one else does it??? I dunno. Actually, that is pretty inexpensive compared to Level10 garbage.

There is a system like this out there for the Z called SAW. It uses the L / R horn buttons on the steering wheel of Up / Down shift. It’s a neat idea for those who can’t drive manual :slight_smile:

It’s not about being able to drive MT or not, I made a stupid decision in buying my car and rather than sell it for something else, I am going to work with what I have. Once everything is in place, I can probably take anyone out of the hole.

:tup: if you cant have manual, get as close to possible lol. sounds pretty cool i guess

I was keeeeeeding

sounds like a friendly race 0-55

Mad boost at staging = good times

Not to mention easier to maintain boost. That website blows though, is there any way of finding out what cars it works on?

I like that Digital gear gauge. There are soooo many times where I dont know exactly what gear Im in. I wish that there was something like this that you could but where you could just tap into your existing wiring and have a guage that tells you what gear your in, sorta like how WRC cars have it.

O RLY?!?

I got $5.00 that in about a month you can’t…