The Final Piece To My Eclipse...

^Came stock on my 1985 Nighthawk S. Was actually very handy on that motorcycle, with 6 sequential gears.

This guy makes them for the gp comunity. Dont know if you can use it with other vehicals.
http://users.adelphia.net/~bpaskevich/index_files/SVII.htm

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

neat setup :tup:

he’s here…

Cool man, I’m very curious to see how this is going to be setup. I remember looking at the old site you posted a few years ago with the little cardboard cutouts ziptied to the steeringwheel, wondering how long it would be till production. Hopefully it’s works well for you.

This looks very interesting Matt. I’d like to see it up close when you get it/install it. :tup: From what I read, I’m assuming any automatic(tragic) car with a transmission ECU can use this device with a little modification here or there as to wiring?

I dont buy things from places that use broken English on their websites.

The guy is French Canadian. He is all over the DSM boards for knowing his shit and you have to know your shit to wire this beast up.

Let’s make it $20…

High boost off the line, quick as hell shifts, let alone NLTS…should be very fun.

Whatever breaks…build it stronger. :tup:

Seems cool and inexpensive compared to what I was guessing.

Good Luck.

I’m in for $20

The TCU logic is gonna be different for each car as it’s dependent on a number of things. Most important of all is the number of gears. Since the W4A33 Transmission has 4.5 gears (OD is 4 and TC lockup is 4.5) which are decided by 2 shift solenoids and a TC lockup solenoid. Most modern AT’s are now coming in 5 speeds plus TC lockup so this probably wouldn’t work. I am guessing early 3G Eclipses will be compatible since they have the same transmission as mine AFAIK. The sportronic AT that is on the Japanese Evo has 6 solenoids so I doubt this device would work for that application. I am by no means an expert but I am guessing newer cars are very similarly setup.

How about $5.00 and a Starbucks? (The universal currency)

wait your car is automatic…

the only thing i would find to be a problem with that is mounting the buttons on the steering wheel. It could get confusing if you are trying to shift while turning the steering wheel while going around a turn.

Who shifts mid-turn? :gotme:

:word:

sheridan 4 lane 0 - 45or55 whatever it is

I hear ya and I am sure it will be an adjustment. I don’t think it will be a big deal since most of the shifting that needs concentration will be in a straight line.

You wern’t kiddin’ :tup:

interesting setup