The Final Piece To My Eclipse...

nice nice…

whens your eclipse gonna be out?

hahahah Sheridan 4 way > *

I have. Happens a lot in auto-x. You might too, depending on the turn when you hit a track day if you want to stay in your powerband. It really depends on your car’s gearing.

I’ll take you up on that buddy. :slight_smile: I’ve blown trannies before and I’m prepared to do it again :rofl:

i think it cool that some one around here will have a quick auto import…stall and AWD is gonna rock!..

this wirless remote is pretty damn cool

hmm

Thats cool to bad it would blow up GM trannys…since they are not setup to be manualy shifted at WOT it would cause a big drop in line PSI and burn clutches…

What kind of launchs are you talking here low 1.6? I dont know what the limits of DSM rear ends and trannys are.

EVERYTIME… i click on new posts and see this thread title i read… “final piece to MY SPACE” thats what i see… and i get annoyed… then i reread it… what year is ur eclipse?

Well, if it were a 5 speed, I would be in danger of snapping axles and tearing my xfer case, but since there are so many moving parts in the AT, it absorbs the shock quite nicely. Russ Coxe who has the fastest AT at 9.7 or @ whatever is still on stock axles.

I figure to being the 1.5 - 1.6 area for 60’.