The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

Going Clear - Scientology Documentary, informative but I knew a lot of this information prior. I knew the basis of the “religion” about Xenu based on South Park’s parody episode 10 years ago :stuck_out_tongue:

Why am I not surprised you could fuck up something even this simple. The last movie you’ve seen and rate it

:picard:

FF7 - 7/10 - I’m a huge fan of the series but this one didn’t do much for me. The ending was perfect though.
Serena - 4/10 - I watched this because my girlfriend read the book and wanted to see the movie. I couldn’t wait for it to end.

Jay you’re a step behind, I also posted about 22 Jump Street and still haven’t rated that one. :oj:

^ No, I scrolled back and saw you fucked it up repeatedly.

Furious 7 - 7/10. Entertaining with a perfect send off for Paul Walker.

ungh… had to try and set through most of The Longest Ride because it was a double feature at the drive-in and hte kids didnt want to leave.

i hope no one got paid any money at all on the set of that movie. 0/10

Bing…Only Americans like Cowboys…

Speaking of Canadians…I am a huge Trailer Park Boys fan and I watched the movie where they are out of character playing themselves called Swearnet…They should NEVER EVER EVER do anything outside of being Ricky, Julian and Bubbles.

1/10

Tron: Legacy - 8.5/10

I re-watched this last week. I liked it when it released, but watching it again gave more appreciation for it. It’s the sequel to TRON from 1982. I think the story line is an excellent continuation from the earlier film, the special effects are top notch, and the soundtrack fits perfectly. (Daft Punk was nominated for an Oscar with this soundtrack.) If you haven’t seen it, I certainly recommend giving it a go.

Sidenote: This was the first movie that I ever saw at the theater in 3D, and the second to last. The use of this effect with this film was really neat because it was only in 3D when they were in “the grid”, and it was a conservative use of it. After seeing this movie I saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D and almost puked.

Birdman… 4/10

unless I missed something crucial, I don’t understand what the hype was all about. I like Michael Keaton but this just didn’t do it for me at all.

actually maybe 2/10. -2 points because Emma stone had blonde hair not red. Red > blonde

Furious 7 was pretty good. I liked the movies that were more about street racing though…

I watched Intersteller over the weekend. The first two hours were great but the last hour was really strange and I lost interest. 6.5/10.

This is exactly how I felt about it. They got too far away from what the original series was about.

I don’t know why but this is the first thing I think of when I hear The Wire

Fast 7 - loved it 10/10

Need for Speed - 1/10, worse than redline, couldn’t even finish it, I can’t believe Aaron was willing to act in this movie.

Interstellar - 9/10, super suspenseful, kept me on the edge of my seat, I guess you’d have to be into Sci Fi to like it, but I prefer it over gravity, though I also liked gravity.

Go see Fury Road!!!

FF7 was absolute dogshit. The other 6 were really cheesy this was by far the worst one.
Interstellar i saw recently I agree was pretty cool.

Would have loved to thanks a lot.

The Seven Five

Documentary about a corrupt NYC Precinct in the 80s and 90s

9/10

you didn’t rate it…

-___-

I think Newman movie reviews are binary.

Was this the precinct that Serpico worked in? Pretty much the only thing I remember from my Criminal Justice classes. Nevermind, Serpico was in the 70’s.

Where did you see this at? Doesn’t seem to be playing locally. Thanks