The walking dead.

This is going to be a great season!

Yeah awesome first episode and I’m glad Rick capped the Philly boys as they were fucking scumbags.

The worst part about it was I have to sit through a little bit of Comic Book Fags to see next weeks preview.

This show just drives my fucking blood pressure out the roof. The first minute in and the moron almost gets buffetd by her dead mother. WHY CANT THEY JUST NOT TOUCH EM?!

Apparently I don’t get AMC on dish network down here. Fucking ridiculous.

I knew he was going to end up shooting those two fucks. He’s changing into that “protect my family/close ones, fuck the rest” character…

If anyone knows where I can torrent this let me know here or via PM. This is the only show I’ve ever kept up with in college and can’t do it on dish network.

i think the girl got scratched by the zombie mother. said shes sweating like crazy and burning up. exactly what happened to the other guy that was traveling with them in the first season.

imma say that girls a zombie,and the hot farmers daughter got knocked up by glen

One thing thats bothering me. after all the target shooting and them unloading on the barn full of zombies. How much ammo could they possibly have left???

Well they just picked up some more from the philly boys…

so excited/ anxious for the next episode!

Easily one of my favorite episodes last night! From the walker peeling its own face off to get to Laurie to the Walkers feasting on that wounded guy the episode rocked.

Loved the whole ripping the guy’s leg off the fence. Not sure why they didn’t just do that in the first place… they weren’t going to save his leg anyways by cutting it off!!!

where can i stream or torrent this? i watched one episode and now i’ve got to see the rest lol.

Kickasstorrents.com

Damn this episode is good Shane looks like a scared little bitch now.

Pipe down mines on DVR the wife’s done watching the oscars

Pretty dopey coming in here prior to watching an episode and bitching about a spoiler in a thread dedicated to the damn show Jon. :poke

Every episode this half season has just been blowing my mind. Literally like they just made a 12 hour long movie and chopped it up.