Things that suck v. Elise [Now with daytime pics]

maybe take off the nyspeed sticker so it looks like less of a tuner car??

I’m just thinking of reasons why the insurance company would start to fuck with you.

newman

tell me who his ins company is

sorry.

Another reason for me to never drive in Canada.

wtf

Being in canada had nothing to do with this accident. It could have just as easily have happened here.

fucking shit, that sucks.

like when the drunk guy plowed into kustom plays mr2

wow what a cool kid?

I think I’m gonna cry.:cry:

That shit suck, hopefully they will cover it all. :tdown:

"Fuck I can’t believe I hit a Ferrari! Mom, and Dad are so grounding me. :frowning:

this was the reason I left early…something always happens. Too many youngsters, too many egos, too much potential for something like this to happen :frowning:

i dont think it was asked but what was this kid driving that he managed to hit your car so low?

holy fuck josh that was bullshit. what a couple of assholes too for taking off after being such retards to hit you like that. how bad was the damage from that accident?

what a dick… did you flip out on him?

What kind of car hit you

So how does that end?
Did the asshat try and leave?
I never saw that video

i was on that cruise. the most efed up shit eva.

yeah I was in the car ahead of onyx with jay in the 240. we were like WTF!!

i’m here to say i’m sorry about your car. i’m also here because i would like to read the conversation you had with the guy following the accident.

the kid was 17. And had been driving for how long?

He made a simple mistake. If he was apologetic, and didnt show newman any disrespect, then who cares? WHy are you all jumping down his throat calling him an asshole? Im sure, actually I know, you guys have fucked up in the past.

It can/will be fixed.

Christ you assholes are retarded.