Things that suck v. Elise [Now with daytime pics]

karma?

maybe if you didnt put really loud vaccum cleaners in my room while im sleeping your car wouldn’t get rear ended

fucker

OH SNAP!

Anyways… :frowning: That sucks man, hate to have to screw up that kids driving career… but you better get this fixed… right, so its not going to be cheap on his insurance…

very true

but lots of people dont understand that …

i remember newman saying you can buy every body panel for that car in carbon fiber

do it

interesting. I wonder what the poor people are doing right now.

so the kid sent me another pm and i told him that we are going to razz him at the next meet… we’ll see if he shows.

Naw. Shit happens. It sucks hard for Newman, but it’s just part of driving a car on the street. It’s why we all have insurance. Sounds like the kid’s doing the right thing and handling his business. No need for him to get hosed or even feel bad. All he did was make a mistake and get lesson in following distances.

It doesn’t look like the fix will even involve cutting or bending, rather just replacing what got broken with new factory parts? If so then I can’t imagine that it will even hurt the value of the car too much.

Rumor has it he bet his friend 100 loonies and a large Horton’s coffee that he could “Take out” the American in the Elise.
:gotme:

That blows…does the driver :stuck_out_tongue:

i lol’d

it shouldnt be to expensive to fix. its just a toyota with lotus badges

thats what i said!

dont fix it.

take the money and start another aggressive automotive project :smiley:
maybe build a sweet twin RB engined motor home or something?

psh or fix the lotus and drop an RB into that.
hah.

twin engined RB motor coach that can hold elise > RB elise.
i imagine that he would build one that would feel at home
in ‘Mad Max’

something that is as dangerous to drive as it is to pedestrians

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=52701&stc=1&d=1177950603

THIS IS 23,000 IN DAMAGE.

Ouch

Holy shit.

So basically you can buy another Elise and have this old busted one to run into shit with…

I like it!

$23,000 to fix that?? Isn’t a whole new one only like 40K?