THIS is why GT5 wins.

looks like FM3 is going to have a gymkana type…

The Benchmark High Speed Ring is best described as an old airfield and hangar converted into a race track and automotive playground, perfect for all manner of creative “Forza Motorsport” hoonage and multiplayer mayhem. The track is characterized by 3.96 miles of rough surfaces and huge open areas, featuring a massive oval, an 8-lane drag strip, and an airplane hangar that players can drive (or drift) through.

Forza 3 is available for download for those with modded 360s :wink:

It’s like 13GBs though… And hasn’t been verified yet so don’t play it unless you wanna get banned lol

only reason I ever bought a ps2/3. Hell I got ps3 for christmas played gt5 demo for 6 months till i bought gt5 prologue. still havent bought another game and I dont plan on it.

Yep, exactly what I did.

Fuck I’d pay $500 to download the Nurburgring for GT5P, JUST to keep me busy until GT5.

its much better its not like forza 2 where if you turn traction off ur car is like uncontrolable. its much better driving wise, forza 3 judging from the demo i played is a more acurate racing sim.

thanks for letting us know im downloading it. im pretty sure im over my monthly download limit damn internet cap is only 95 gigs i dont know how i reach it i dont download much.

95GBs lol

Mine’s only 60 :confused:

I’m switchin’ to this one place that’s a little slower but has a 200GB cap (cheaper too) :slight_smile: