From subarudan on buffalo scooby…

He is really looking to get an enegon cube where the son don’t shine

If they do beast wars as well. omfg

[quote=“The_Russian,post:82,topic:31795"”]

If they do beast wars as well. omfg

[/quote]

um no

[quote=“RobHimself,post:57,topic:31795"”]

Yeah i agree and when jazz got torn in half that was representative of GM quality.

[/quote]

looooooooooooooooooool

rob but we all know that GM is better then most demestic aka Fix Or Repair Daily and that other company that is for sale again what is it o yea dodge! but is was a damn good movie and the cars looked hot! but jsut to see the the extended materal would be reason enough to buy it on dvd.

if you produce as much garbage as gm does you are bound to have a few hits once in a while.

I downloaded the DVD rip of the Original movie from 21 years ago… (Just say it, 21 YEARS AGO), wow… Aweful in comparisson.

I dont even remember the origional movie it has been a long time.

Poor Old Negro Thinks It’s A Caddy

lol, must cross post to race wars!

[quote=“Violator,post:78,topic:31795"”]

Correct but there was another tank that I can remember, the triplechanger Blitzwing.

[/quote]

[quote=“Rx3,post:75,topic:31795"”]

The only tank (only) form

[/quote]

:picard:

[quote=“Rx3,post:91,topic:31795"”]

:picard:

[/quote]

poop

This is one of my favorite Combiners from the comic. Predaking. Just fucking badass.

I was always partial to Jetfire, although Jazz, Blur, Sunstreak and Sideswipe were some of my favorites

[quote=“Rx3,post:93,topic:31795"”]

I was always partial to Jetfire, although Jazz, Blur, Sunstreak and Sideswipe were some of my favorites

[/quote]

Jetfire always had amazing presence on screen. Jazz was just fun to watch and listen to him talk. Those cartoons were awesome. Every character had a distinct personality and unique traits. Tons of emotion and energy in every episode. I feel bad for kids now a days with the garbage that is on TV.

Just saw it at the drive in. Awesome.

Just saw it last night, best movie I’ve seen in a long time.

[quote=“audios,post:63,topic:31795"”]

did anyone else gt goosebumps when optimus first spoke?

[/quote]

+1. Total childhood flashback moment.

[quote=“JayS,post:96,topic:31795"”]

Just saw it last night, best movie I’ve seen in a long time.

+1. Total childhood flashback moment.

[/quote]

That has to be the main reason it’s such a good movie to us who remember it when we were kids. I think it would have detracted from the movie a bit had they used someone else for the voice of Optimus Prime…

I just added “Transformers, Season 1” to my blockbuster online queue. I have to go back and check out the original cartoon again now.

Season 1, Episode 1, Part 1

Ihate when people argue that a movie is too fucking long. Yuour paying almost 10 dollars a fucking ticket. The longer the better as long as the story doesnt slow down and drag on. Theres more time for character developement, more time for a plot to be opened up, more time for action and more time for eye candy, whether its a girl or just amazing cgi or stunining acting. 2.5 hours is better than 90 minutes.

BTW best movie in 14 years :slight_smile: lol

[quote=“anniversaryss,post:99,topic:31795"”]

Ihate when people argue that a movie is too fucking long. Yuour paying almost 10 dollars a fucking ticket. The longer the better as long as the story doesnt slow down and drag on. Theres more time for character developement, more time for a plot to be opened up, more time for action and more time for eye candy, whether its a girl or just amazing cgi or stunining acting. 2.5 hours is better than 90 minutes.

[/quote]

:word:

I want as much T&A, explosions, new camaros and shape shifting robots as my money can buy :tspry: