Weed Stocks & Investing Thread (And Cannabis Campus Buffalo)

Oopsie.

Also:

“While ABA does not take a position on the legalization of cannabis and the STATES Act is not a banking specific bill, removing the federal prohibition on cannabis in states that have legalized its use would allow banks to accept deposits and provide basic financial services to state licensed cannabis businesses and their service providers,”

God dammit Mr. President make my dreams come true.

Thinking about getting back into BLOZF again, as well as Aurora. Maybe a couple hundred bucks here and there.

HUGE NEWS with Canopy buying Acreage… literally a ground-breaking arrangement given the legal obstacles.

I saw this. Opened 10% up, down to about 5 now. I’m just not sure what a good price point is to jump back in to either of these two (CGC and Aurora)

EDIT - I’m already looking into the shroom industry and stocks. Colorado will be the first the pass. I wanna trip balls all over my gainZ

ACB probably a decent bet but purely based on speculation.

they havent even announced any dance partners (cash injection from Fortune500 company) nor have they done their US acquisitions.

What Canopy did today was lay out the playbook for CRON and ACB. You’re betting that they will each execute, which they likely will.

CRON already owns the Canadian rights to MedMen and they both share the same primary financing partner (Gotham Green) so it makes good sense that CRON will use some of their $2B from altria to take a position on MMEN.

I started entering MMEN last month with small buys of their shares and warrants.

:woozy_face:

that guy can stfu. there is no controversy and it is not growing.

Aphria is down 60% from its ATH. Looking a little interesting.

yes there is for sure going to be a time to enter APH and it could well be now.

bu my goodness have they had a terrible year and there is no guarantee they will come back. an APH buy is purely speculative but i totally agree there is a very solid chance they will see a couple pieces of big news and run extremely hard.

WOOO baby things just keep dropping!

Back in the game with ACB and BLOZF

bro, if you’re going to make new entries really look at MedMen (MMEN).

It has leaked since i started getting in and I will be definitely be looking to avg down. if it gets under $3 cdn i’ll start cashing out other positions to go overweight MMEN.

Thanks for the heads up, am going to start reading up when I get home. Especially something that cheap.

ACRG, who just announced the deal with Canopy, is also trading at a pretty steep relative discount.

i recall reading recently that with the agreed conversion rate to Canopy shares that the risk premium is like 35% right now. And that also assumed that Canopy isnt going to run another 30-50%, which is likely will when they start to roll out their tweed and tokyo smoke stores in the US through ACRG.

then you have all of canopy’s CPG goods that are being trademarked here:

God damn @bing with all the tips, another one to start looking into!!

I came across M1 Finance on reddit and on youtube. I signed up for an account. You can build your own pies to allow investments into huge stocks at once. I was thinking of making a marijuana pie and going to invest in the S&P 500 a little at a time.

yeah that isnt that big a deal. everyone knows that relationship will produce at some point. would have been good to enter Radient before it was announced when it was under $0.50 and aurora was under $4.

I’ve been finding a lot of info on there after you referenced that sub-reddit. No joke in the coming years next will be shroom stocks.