Weed Stocks & Investing Thread (And Cannabis Campus Buffalo)

I can’t begin to imagine this being the same as weed is right now. There is very little clinical evidence of positive use and a whole lot of “who really knows”.

There was a news segment about Colorado legalizing shrooms the other day and some lady was talking about the “benefits” and my wife was WTF-ing at the TV, lol. (She’s in the mental health and addictions field.)

In all seriousness, my doctor had told me it is currently being used in clinical trials in what’s called “microdosing” to treat PTSD and Depression. Same with MDMA (molly) if you can believe it.

When I went to Amsterdam that shit was at their version of 7/11, all over the place.

A french girl actually jumped off of a building there and died (obviously) from extreme hallucinations. Parents tried suing the government. They didn’t win.

2019 Study:

“Glowing media reports have presented microdosing as a panacea, able to improve virtually all aspects of life, so it is not surprising that participants have strong expectations,” Polito said in a statement. Besides these not being met, participants described an increase in neuroticism, which was unexpected, and the one clearly negative trial outcome, aside from the threat of prison for self-medication.

The referred to study:

josh, have Erin watch this:

I don’t doubt those studies just like I don’t doubt the ones that say it’s positive either.

Each study could be pushing an agenda, from say, a pharmaceutical company that makes antidepressants for example. I didn’t look into those enough to see who/what was behind them.

Psychedelics tend to effect everyone different. I know people who have permanent paranoia from doing way too much LSD while in college, then I know others who have used them to break their fear, got up, quit their jobs, opened a business and are living much happier lives. There is no doubt that these things have the potential to completely rewire your brain, for better of for worse. Usually for worse when abused.

Also don’t forget how evil big pharma said weed was.

At the end of the day though, for me, this is just about getting rich.

Just watched while folding laundry. Very informative. Something a lot of people report after doing such substances is being “okay” with dying, truly believing there’s something on the other side, repressing all fear and doubt. Sounds silly but can’t be anymore or less silly than thinking Jesus is waiting for you and the Earth is 4000 years old.

Link me to a peer reviewed study that shows positive results of microdosing on people with PTSD & depression :slight_smile:

Watch the video!!!

If I could I would! I searched and couldn’t find any source backing that up.

You can’t watch the video I posted above?

No time, I haven’t tried yet.

I’m on the treadmill at the gym so I haven’t opened these but all I googled was ‘psychedelics helping Ptsd’ here’s what came up, I will look later

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=psychedelics+helping+ptsd&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholar

We’re heading to outerspace mannnn, 5 days till Vegas!

Also @bing I had no idea medmen had a place in buffalo. Just went by. A very professional office and doctor like setting, not the ‘apple’ store Kind yet since it’s not legal but they gave me a tour. It’s at an all time low. Just dropped 10g’s, that ten grand isn’t going to change my life today, but it might be a couple hundred a few years from now, I’m sick of working for the man

Mark my words, next big thing (5G and graphene too)

yeah MMEN seems like a sure bet,

it certainly could be walked back further though. I pan to add to warrants and shares over time.

Medmen
Cannabix
Aurora
Nokia
Ripple

Just a step under gambling.

Here’s that collegiate presentation @Onyx_Z32 wanted lol, found on Reddit

Damn you guys are sending me all this content and I haven’t had a moment to dig in yet, lol.

You can bet he’s trippin’ balls during his dissertation. Probably has to put on sunglasses in case anyone falls into his pupils.

Banks moving in the right direction???

Just took a position in WeedMD, solid cash on hand, excellent feedback from customers, seem to be heading in the right direction. Picked this guy up after doing some reading on reddit.