What car is the 240s enemy?

^^haha nice

rx7’s were always porsches main rival.
fc = 944 in both looks and performance
fd = 911

you simply can’t compare a stock non turbo FC to anything except a stock 240.

good for me

are you serious? Have you ever seen a mk3? mk3 and fc are like identical. It just makes the s13 guys feel good to compare their cars to a rx-7 or supra. wayy out of you league guys

lol, agreed. But it doesn’t matter really, not all cars are going to be direct comparisons. The S2000 and 350Z are direct competitors, and the RX-8 is the poor man’s sports car. Doesn’t really measure up to those two, but it’s really good for what you pay.

i know S13s are shitty, don’t get my wrong here. i’ve owned some of the shittiest and cleanest ones out there… moreso the first one.

have you ever driven a stock, non turbo fc? lol. sure they handle a bit better than a 240 but they are so damn slow. 16’s all day. 240s run 15’s (that’s a new argument in itself)

well im gonna bring up the argument, bc stock s13s dont run 15s all day

my bone stock '92 ran a best of 15.5, never had a 16 second run unless i had a noob moment and missed a shift or something.

my old '90 with a twin cam swap and an intake was a bit faster than that, though i never had it at the track… i just know that because it pulled harder on friend’s cars… the motor even had 270,000km on it.

maybe i should have said S13s with owners that make sure they run right run 15’s all day.

regardless of what anyone says, from my experience any S13 that ran properly ran 15’s.

What a picture, eh? Randomly spotted an AE86 at my friend’s uni. :stuck_out_tongue:

^ that’s a really cool pic actually…

thumbs up

corollaa!!

the non turbo or the turbo probe??? turbo would win for sure

^WTF? Theres a probe that comes turbo stock? Where the hell did u c that?

i know ive never heard of a turbo probe very very weird

i had two of them 1989-1992 came stock turbo in GT models, as well as the MX-6 GT models came turbo! 'draggone has one still its red

626 GT was also turbo, made for a good sleeper.

with a chipped ECU and a wastegate unplugged you can run 14’s for under $500. they’re quick cars.

^^ true true