What car should I buy?!?!?

Agreed. I think with some mods, wheels, and a drop though it could be oh so nice.

Cayenne Turbo, X5 M? Supercharged Range Rover Sport? I’m thinking big and boosted. :wink:

^Definately looked at those but I was hesitant about repair, etc costs. Supercharged Rovers are hard to find.

Pretty much any good car is hard to find around here. You have to search 300 or 500 miles to find anything decent. One more reason Buffalo sucks.

Sidenote: Aspen is FULL of Range Rovers and ALLROADS. I have never seen so many ALLROADS!

c6 s6
b7 rs4
b8 s4

V10 s6
535 xi
S4 avant

http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/uploads/2008lincolntown-car.jpg

appears to be your style?

If it comes with a free AARP membership I am in!

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Holy crap $18000 for an APR supercharger that has less torque than a tuned 2003 RS6?!? Kind of steep. I have seen an RS6 for that price. lol

apr is out of thier mind just like mtm…

you can go vf for half that or pes tuning for even less than vf

E39 M, Headers+Straight pipes. Do it. MPD will prob give more insight on the exhaust setup on this car. Im assuming its just longtubes, catless X and straight pipes.

That sounds sick as fuck!!!

^^^ Comentary at the end is awesome, so spot on. lOL

X…

Weight and cost.
I am not going to even try to suggest a cts-4 direct injection, even though it fits into the 300 hp AWD category, since I would perfer every other vehicle you have mentioned.
Granted I agree a CTS-V4 wagon would be nice.

Edit: Also the sedan gets 12 mpg city, I would have to assume an AWD variant would be close to single digits

Why not a Cayenne Turbo with a warranty? If you weren’t into Euros I’d say get a TBSS or Grand Cherokee SRT8.

silverado ss. 6.0L (03-04’s are AWD), a lot of people supercharge them

http://www.gulfcoastnews.com/images/RoadTestImages/Silverado%20SS%20front2.jpg

that and an zhp e46 are my ‘dream’ cars.

really?

E55 AMG WAGON!

ha, yea. I have modest tastes.

of course I would want them both to run 12’s :smiley:

yes, god no, and yes

Yes, yes, yes (if it were available here)

Why the RS4 hate? It was my dream car in high school. Are they horribly unreliable or something?

B5 RS4 = awesome
B7 RS4 = heavy underperformer. I challenge you to find me one with over 40k miles on it, that hasn’t gone through a carbon cleaning (that they all need) that is making more than 275whp. And other than a VERY few examples, I’ve seen $12k dumped into these things on mods, including blowers, and they’re still mid-12 cars.