What is your filter.

unless their ads are just complete lies… it looks like they perform well and the article the dude above me posted that its just as good as the other premium filters.

:facepalm

:rofl :rofl :rofl

i filter with a bucket of water usually.

bubble hash?^

fram’s cant be that bad.

Fram is pretty much the crappiest filter you can buy, but like I said before unless you aren’t changing your oil in a timely manner (in relation to the abuse the engine sees) then I don’t think even a Fram will kill your engine.

that too. but a 5 gallon pail in my fender well does the trick.

Regular Frams are pretty bad.

Fram tough guards are better and are on par with regular purelator.

They change their formula a number of years back making their regular Fram their tough guard, and introducing even a cheaper version, which is now regular fram.

oh ok

I run K&N on my RB, damn thing sees rev limiter all the time :lol Oil always comes out nice and clean. I should cut open my old filter and see how it looks.

Some newer Camrys don’t have a filter, or a normal replaceable one. I’m sure they have something on the oil pickup though.

Mobil one makes the K&N filter. The only difference is K&N has 500psi hydrostatic burst strength and the knob on the end that is both for removal via 1" wrench and a hole for a safety wire so if it does blow off it doesn’t become FOD on the track. Design and filter medium is the same.

Save yourself $5!

the same brand and part # that comes in the LSJ motor from the factory in ohio.

Purolator invented the modern oil filter, so their shit is on point. Super cheap too, so that’s what I put on my car. I like the OEM Honda blue ones for my other vehicle (get them at cost), I change the oil when I’m supposed to on that car though.

the 07 ls is 5000 miles overdue on it’s dinosaur oil.

let the floorings and autotragic downshifts continue.

I do the oil in the Focus every 3-8000 miles. :lol

Mann filters only.

Nissan oem. $5.15

The Mobile 1 or Purolater Pure one or whatever its called…

Winterbeaters see fram filters all day long

Advance auto joint for the beater

OEM for the bike