What should I do about this (cop sh*t)

wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh next time dont spit just swallow.

dude… there HAS to be more than what youre saying. i know a lot of cops, good and bad, and he wouldnt be this pissed off and “after you” if you didnt do something to deserve it… man up, and stop trying to blame the cop for being a dick and find out what happend and confront him, talk to him about it.

stop bitching about every time a cop looks at you weird… ive learned in my life that things happen for a reason. im willing to bet that all these cops didnt go through the academy trained to look specifically for you… YOURE DOING SOMETHING TO GET LOOKED AT so knock it the fuck off

The more this comes up (him bitching to random relations of yours), the more I actually start to feel for you. There, I said it.

Then, then I read shit like this:

and then this…

I’m guessing boston state rd is in Boston.

^ those pics were not on boston state road.

Boston state road is the main road that goes right through boston from hamburg.

NIKUK, that was a JOKE.
i would NEVER do anything like that on boston st road.

and to the others, I wouldn’t be making such a big deal about this if I could get a hold of him or I did do something wrong. I’ve called the station 5 times, and also went there to meet him and he never showed.

well then youve tried… let it go until you can get ahold of him… by you posting up every time he gets pissy with you or your family member, does absolutely nothing other than fueling comments like this and others from people, cause it seems as if youre trying to gain attention.

no one here obviously knows him, and you cant find him so drop it… post up once you get ahold of him and get it resolved.

and in the meantime, dont be doing shit that will get you noticed… havent you learned that every time you post up about a cop pulling you over cause you were the victim, it turns into 5 pages of you getting blasted for being dumb.

The biggest thing, is, he is SLANDERING my name.

He has now directly told 2 people, and the first time there were others around who heard him talking about it.

It’s fucking bullshit, it’s NONE of his business to discuss MY actions to OTHERS.
If he has something personal with me, he should be professional about it, as he is a state trooper.
I sound a bit hypocritical but I’m not working for the government so I can spout my personal hate for this guy.

who cares honestly… let him say what he wants… if youre a stand up person and have nothing to hide then it shouldnt bother you or anyone else no matter what else he says…

do you honestly think that EVERYONE has something good to say about you, or me, or anyone else… you cant be everywhere…

youve established theres a problem and are trying to work it out… until you do, hes going to say whatever he is, and theres NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT… sorry to put it like that, but its life man… move on…

if this was your first instance with cops i could feel for you, but if you search your name and the word cop, 2 pages of threads come up with you posting about them… it may not all be them