what the hell happened to this place? (Update Post #111)

that goes back to the sick/lazy/busy portion. been busy as hell with school, on spring break now and have been sick for most of it. and typing something besides sh in my address bar is over rated lol.

Legitimately lold at this. Seconded!

Did you guys merge with Albany Underground also? I thought I heard a long time ago that Shift and that forum were both owned by the same person and had merged?

Nope, wasn’t us.

So where is this thread about Ilya’s funky soundy lowered luxobarge? You’ll have to forgive me, but I really don’t like VB4 and the new format, it’s substantially harder to use then VB3

That thread is in the now non visible general automotive. I will move it back eventually but a bit busy at the moment. VB3 is obsolete like windows 98. you will get used to the layout of vb4 and all the way more awesome features it holds.

It’s still in the net-wide section where people have been commenting. Net-wide is hidden on Shift for now.

Here’s the link: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?279079-Front-Suspension-Noise

• Updated - - -

Ask Ilya where he wants it before moving it again.

I’m a guy who forgot more about cars then you know…And that is what this site is supposed to be about not about…Oh I got the rag on today and I have cramps…What the fuck difference does it make who I am…Bill

• Updated - - -

It wouldnt be disfunctional if you just loved your daughter through it…you cant let on that you hate her boyfriend … Thats funny…But a wood chipper works good too… But the best way is to take him hunting like he is the best…And you really like him and he gets lost in the woods and when they find him there are just bones left…Because he was eaten by wild animals…We’ll talk…Lol There are ways to solve every problem if you get my point…And I have been known to solve plenty…Your way works too…I to like to just take it head on and get it out and stop it before it is to late…Bill

[QUOTE=Onyx Z32;4590303]It’s still in the net-wide section where people have been commenting. Net-wide is hidden on Shift for now.

Here’s the link: http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?279079-Front-Suspension-Noise

• Updated - - -

Why???

That seems kind of moronic. The member posted to shift so you moved the post to another forum that can’t been seen from shift? That kind of defeats the whole purpose of this forum.

No, the post was moved to a section where Shift users COULD see it. That was yesterday morning and Shift users were posting in it. Then because of complaints in this thread that section was hidden temporarily this afternoon.

• Updated - - -

Why???

That seems kind of moronic. The member posted to shift so you moved the post to another forum that can’t been seen from shift? That kind of defeats the whole purpose of this forum.[/QUOTE]

Youre too slow to keep up with the bitching around here… Ban

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31971[/ATTACH]

[quote=“Mafdark,post:131,topic:268495"”]

No I’m too busy with other parts of my life. Every time I go to get on shift off the quick tab link on my home page it brings me to NYSPEED. Honestly a forum I don’t have much interest in reading. Nothing against it, but I just don’t have the interest. Unit onyx linked the thread from NYSPEED I never saw it. When shift was on VB3 it was easy to see which sections had new content. Maybe in the end I will just wind up being another lost member since I don’t have any real interest in interacting with the entire network.

• Updated - - -

Also WTF ever happened with your RWD delsol from years ago

What are you clicking exactly? Is this part of your web browser or part of Shift that’s incorrectly linking you to NYSpeed?

Mothballed it for 2 years due to my deployment, now finally have it all setup again to finally finish.

He’s probably referring to the landing page for shift518.com it has the shift header but all the content is NYspeed.

Well if nothing else, the “bitching about everything” that was old shift, definitely remains unchanged.

Not all the content. That’s content from ALL of the network sites, Shift included once people start posting more cool stuff worthy of showcasing there.

And it’s only updated maybe once a month. I don’t even have any of my bookmarks set there; mine are set to ‘forums.’

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1k9sfOkQz1qegfz2o1_500.gif

he said the same thing to me, if he really has forgotten that much my guess is that he is a lost alzheimers patient.

Usually if someone has to tell you how much they know they don’t know all that much. You’d think an old guy like him would know that. Oh well.

Let me try this one,and play it like a little bitch…Your a Faggot… Grow the FUCK up and anytime any place you little fuck…Ill hit you so hard your mother will feel it…

• Updated - - -

And the same goes for you Little Faggot