whats cooler Montreal or Vancouver

Ahmed, how do you say “Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion”, in french?

Assuming you were serious… :stuck_out_tongue:
“personne ne donne pas une baise de connaître votre avis”

Désolé monsieur, mais vous êtes un grand imbecile et débile. Va te faire foutre, trouduc.

Ta mere suce des ours dans la foret

Tu es fils d’un gay et d’une pute

translate those ahmed

Tu ne même connaît pas tes parent cretin. T’es un vrai bâtard. Grosse baise.

French lesson is over lol.

Montreal will get annoying because although most people speak english, a lot of people, especially just outside the city hate english speaking people. Not a place i’d like to live. Vancouver on the other hand is expensive and from people who have been say its a pretty boring place to be. Take your pick lol

to be honest, I don’t think vancouver is that expensive as people say. I found it about to be the same as living in Toronto. Also, the prices might be set higher for example for food or so, but the tax is also lower (it’s 10%). I think it works out to be the same as here more or less.

Sorry Ahmed but the only moron is you.

Leaning towards Vancouver

Vancouver is a good call, less of a chance of running into any Ahmeds there :smiley:

LOL

Ahmed translate does not mean write more french.

Vancouver, hands down.
Girls are just as, if not, hotter than Montreal, different hot
Weather is self explanitory, you’ll be a champ being able to drive after a snow fall of 3 inches.
Flights to California, Japan and Hawaii are cheaper
The Rocky Mountains
DMCC West
Jesse Wilks once went there
BC isn’t planning on gaining Sovereignty any time soon :slight_smile:

+1 for Vancouver for me, have visited both Montreal and Vancouver.

Weather - Vancouver wins
City life - Overall Vancouver wins, wasn’t it voted #1 city in North America a few times?
Outdoor life - Comeon Vancouver is surrounded by fuggin mountains and ocean, fishing skiing/snowboarding etc.
Roads - Comeon… mountains damnit! and as far as I know they do not need or use salt over there = not likely to cause as many rust buckets.
Beauty - Vancouver hands down!
Night life - For me I still pick Van only because I’m asian and asian chicks all the way for me, however Montreal night life/party scene is pretty crazy, I prefer Van’s tho.
Culture - I love multiculturism and Vancouver wins in that department.
Car culture - I have to say Vancouver hands down from what I’ve seen, Hell JDM land is just across the pond, Jap cars are more abundant and so are parts it seems.
Females - All flavors of asian… yum…

Personally for me Vancouver is my ideal city so I maybe bias lol…