What's the point of tuning in Ontario?

Corvetteman is clearly a noob in the world of knowing where to go to practice more “dangerous thrill” driving full out and take advantage of the potential of a car and the investment of tuning/mods put into it.

T…R…A…C…K

^^word

i bet he is a cop

you should bring you s14 out and see how it does against an automatic rx-7. :smiley:

p.s. i think cayuga is still open. :stuck_out_tongue:

What I don’t get is why he cares so much? Its our money? and if we want to spend it on cars then so be it. I enjoy driving my car, mods make it more fun lol. If I wasn’t spending my money on my car it would be going else where, mostly on food and drinks. So id rather “waste” as you would say on my car.

i just street race all messd up on blow…

of a vette? yeah ok…

Yup, you’re definitely jealous. Nice call Thomas.

^^^ hah, like anyone pays attention to what you have to say anyway… ive driven one, not impressed, looks cheap as hell on the inside and not comfortable at all

I’m going to say it’s another one of Rob’s accounts. He i the only person i know who likes a completely bone stock OEM ride.

Adrian

ITS called a track!! let me name some for you

Shannonville
Cayuga
Mosport
Dunnville

Wow, I didn’t expect to recieve so much hate haha. Everybody needs to chill. No sense getting all butthurt over a thread that was just meant to inspire a little discussion.

I understand the “habit/addiction/pastime” thing, spending time with your car is def one of my favourite ways to chill.

Forgot to really mention the fact that we have tracks around here, which makes it totally worth it, but I don’t know too much about those events so I can’t really say. How often are they and stuff?

Also I don’t have anything against bone stock rides, lightly or heavily tuned ones. I love just about everything tasteful, and plan on getting a 240 in the near future and am looking forward to doing some tuning on it.

^^ you a cop!!??

No.

Alot of people have fun building rides that cost about 10K or less to spank vettes and lambos at the track. Most of these rides are daily drivers and total sleepers.

^^^that is very TRUE!! that was tuning and us broke ppl love doing in our lil cars… LOVE pumping high priced cars for fun!!

my penis is larger than yours

:cool:

i’m with corvette man, some people put $30k into a 240sx and still get smacked by stock Subaru’s and Mitsubishi’s.

In Ontario it also seems you have more of a rust problem, front plate laws, emissions, and more people on the road (hazards while driving).

Move to Alberta and get a good job where the roads are new and open and the bs laws dont exist. :slight_smile: