Where to dump oil??

I just dump it into the storm drain…

lawn

oh fry ur so mean! :stuck_out_tongue: :fry:

but yea auto parts store

my place

give it to jam, hahahaha alot of oil burneres/leakers use used oil.

caz creek.

I’ve heard people actually pay for used oil now, so giving it away to any shop shouldn’t be too hard.

I tried leaving mine for the garbage men…to no avail…

i take it to jiffy lube they let you dump it urself

did you check the disposal schedule for you town/city? Not sure y im asking you this. You seem to always be on top of everything.

lmao

In West Seneca take it to the Highway Garage. They have a staion out front. Dump it yourself pretty much whenever and however much you want.

Who else wants infraction points?

Stop posting useless shit in this thread.

Load all the buckets up in your car and hit 6 different auto parts stores. If they make you sign the book just sign a different name at each one. That’s what I did the last time I let my used oil get out of control.

Still looking for a place that will let me dump an unlimited amount because I’ve probably got 10 gallons or more in 1 gallon jugs again.

I cannot it has not been mentioned, unless Fryer deleted it.

It is not illegal, nor unsafe to leave them outside the garage door of any shop, after business hours.

In fact, the shop I usually leave deposits at has a sign requesting “used oils are left next to the 1st garage bay door if after hours”.

Or mix in a little coolant, shake well, poor into a chocolate milk container and leave them in east side playgrounds.

Two birds one stone.

Or mix in a little coolant, shake well, poor into a chocolate milk container and leave them in east side playgrounds.

Two birds one stone.

Nope I only Fried the irrelavent posts.

The afterhours thing is a good idea, as it doesn’t give a lazy tech/worker a chance to protest.

This reminds me I’ve probably got 5+ gallons of used oil kicking around the garage. I’ll probably just take em to Advanced…

There is a dimly lit shop on eggert, two blocks east of NFB. :tspry:

yea… i pretty much just bring mine to any oil change place and they take it, required by law

I know for a fact that aamco in west seneca uses an oil burner for heat. If you take it to them, they will gladly take it off your hands.