WTB LS1 or LS2 motor

Yea, better off getting a Borg Warner s400-75 1.10a/r and having someone make you single turbo kit.

JD makes 450hp? fuck, what do I make then?

and sense when do we go by motor power ratings…we rate at wheels where it counts!

Go figure, you come in here and hate. I’m sick of your god damned negativity all over this board you son of a bitch.

Like I said, 385whp. The numbers were just for comparisons sake considering people on eBay like to use crank HP ratings to sell things.

Oh, and judging by that 2nd gear pull you aren’t really ahead of me N/A power wise at all. I have an auto transmission and I am much heavier (me and the car, LOL).

what second gear pull? The run on the way home when I gave you the hit?

lolll

listen fucker, I am miserable because my car is broken and a POS, so in the mean time, my job is to make others miserable as well LOL

Lots of people selling engines go by the power of the engine, not the wheels lol… Considering the person selling the engine doesnt know what its going in.

And it may not be by much, but I think the whp will be different in a bmw then a corvette or camaro

I understand your feeling though, with your car being broken and all lol

as for the turbos, im gonna grab something top of the line, I was just curious.

No, the one where I waited for you to hit it and you went no where. Rematch this week, you apparently remember things differently than I do. Dick. :lol

whp are different between the camaro and vette anyways. one is a live axle and the other is a independent rear.

I did the same to you, fucker.

Wahhhh, Waaaahhhh, waaaaaaaaahhhh

i have 330 w.h.p in my car on all motor . but i have a loose conv that gobbles up power . none of u fucks are gonna know my spray numbers as thats where my car shines . jdaniels look at it this way , drew was on a 100 shot i was on a 50 and i never left his car . not sayin his is slow but mine lovessssss nitrous

I might have a motor, harness and ecm available. PM if your interested it’s and LS1