WTF V. INSURANCE SO PISSED

Moral of the story is dont post pictures of your big fat ass on photobucket then cry to a fucking moderater when they get posted on nyspeed.

Dont think I wont do it again, I aint fucking playing with you cowgirl.

If you had half my outgoing bills your no dick recieving ass would jump out of that crack headed apartment window that you live in.

HAHAHAH…

you mad?

and wait. i don’t live in an apartment, wtf you talkin’ about willis?

No I’m annoyed, by the sound of your fat tighs rubbing while you talk out of your “I’m so desperate i’ll fuck any nyspeeders ass.”

:lolsign:

trainwreck of a thread…

:bigtup:

Stay in school kids…

There are classic car policies out there with unlimited mileage. I know because I had one on my Fiero, full coverage for <$100 a YEAR.

That said there were a bunch of requirements to keep people from doing what you want to do.

1. Had to provide valid registrations for the daily drivers of any licensed drivers in the house. My agent said he had scene coverage denied if the classic insurance company thought your dd’s were too crappy to provide reliable transportation.
  2. Had to provide pictures of the garage where the “classic” was being stored.
  3. Had to get a notoried statement signed saying no one under 25 would drive the car.
  4. Had to provide pictures to prove I wasn’t just trying to register some beater cheap.
  5. Had to agree that the car was not being used for daily commuting. This one even my agent admitted would be tough for them to prove. He said just claim you had taken the day off and were out cruising.

You know how you always brag about not having credit? :lol:

sorry, couldn’t help it

This thread sucks.