WTR: room and room mate near MCC in rochester.

sigh.

i know i know. i hear this every day.

its not bad when you are young but think about when you are in your 50’s and your arthritis is setting in im not you and i wont make up your mind for you but just think that through. Also only the top 5% of auto techs make huge money and some do make huge money but it depends on a lot of things. Market, Shop and more importantly are you the best of th best in the auto tech world and can you do quality work very fast for 30+ years

also i dont want to sound like im bashing your choice because it CAN be a good profession it just takes a lot of physical work that takes a certain person which you may or may not be to be successful

yeah i hear ya. money motivates me more than anything so thats why its a decent job for me. also im highly active and constantly need to be moving.

good luck at school

check out rustic village
within walking distance to MCC.
great environment

thanks, what are the prices like?

i believe 800-850 for 2 bedroom
includes everything except electricity.
remember to ask for rebates, when i moved in last year i got $1000 rebate for the year, the rebate varies depending on the demand of housing.
plus if you went through rent.com you get $100 bonus.
tennis and basketball courts, concierge area, swimming pool, and a gym.
oh, and a carwash area with free water and coin-operated vacuum

If you looking for something cheaper, i suggest houses around strong hospital which is about 5minutes drive.

I wish you were around before I went to college. You have given some great advice in the two college threads that I have seen you post in.

I agree with you. Who wants to be wrenching on cars when they are 50 years old?

ill be dorming at MCC… canal hall east… 311 free free to stop by? then maybe ill know one person there?

this sounds pretty decent, i just need to find someone to live with.

me.

alright, PM me sometime when school starts. do you drive anything, or just an average car?

2000 audi A6 2.7t 6 speed… silver.

alright, PM me sometime when school starts. do you drive anything, or just an average car?[/quote]

[/quote]

alright, if you see a black 02 gti vr6 with a dubs in the buff sticker around thats me.

ecc has auto tech, anyway good luck…do what YOU wanna do, its your life.

they have a general auto class. i wanted the toyota specific class, i get to work on a 93 TT supra there. its like brand new and totally unmolested.

If your looking at places around strong, again pm me. I just need help figuring out how to get those loans that pay for housing outside of a dorm. Its one thing to live at home but there is no price for your first oppertunity of independence.

yay sounds like funnnnnnnnn an old ass supra.but seriously i see lots and lots of techs from dealerships losing pay simply because cars are turning into computers.

and if you love moving around, be a fitness trainer somewhere. oh wait arent you the one who is like 6’4 and 115 lbs hahaha u need somewhere with a gym

alright i’ll def. let you know

i weigh like 160? you don’t even fucking know me.
that old ass immaculate supra is better than any car you’ll ever own.

and this is a typical post from you from what i’ve seen around here. you’re fucking retarded.
+1 for ban.